What's new

Solved Destruction V1 help?

FOV

FOV

the observable world. ☯
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I finally decided to pick up Destruction V1 today but I can't seem to get it loading. I used the .ini files supplied, everything is in order, CPU is authenticated, I'm connected to LIVE... I can't seem to figure out what the problem is.
Even the troubleshooter says the menu should be loading fine, but it isn't.

Any help is muchly appreciated, I can't seem to get an answer from support.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I finally decided to pick up Destruction V1 today but I can't seem to get it loading. I used the .ini files supplied, everything is in order, CPU is authenticated, I'm connected to LIVE... I can't seem to figure out what the problem is.
Even the troubleshooter says the menu should be loading fine, but it isn't.

Any help is muchly appreciated, I can't seem to get an answer from support.
Does it say that it has loaded once you launch the game? Are you the host of the lobby?

Upvote 0
FOV

FOV

the observable world. ☯
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it say that it has loaded once you launch the game? Are you the host of the lobby?

I am the host of the lobby, but it does not say loaded once the game launches. Could it be my copy of MW2? Even the creator said it was weird and didn't have many suggestions.

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am the host of the lobby, but it does not say loaded once the game launches. Could it be my copy of MW2? Even the creator said it was weird and didn't have many suggestions.
Does it work for other games? Also you need to have the menu inside the HDD, not in other folders.

Upvote 0
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have the correct xex to load the dll? (assuming the menu is dll, I am not sure) if so double check that the cpu you gave the creator is correct, And lastly have you tried other games with this menu to see if they work?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register