• Views 51,956
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt Boso

Lt Boso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Again I can't say for sure because I've never seen anyone get banned for playing with someone who is modding. That being said, I think it will work just fine. Bungie auto-detects any memory edits in the game which is how this trainer works. That's what get's you banned so fast. Another way to get banned is by getting reported from other users which in my experience doesn't happen too often. This is what your second account would be facing.

Tough question man. I wish I had a better answer for you.

ExodusGen

ExodusGen

Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Again I can't say for sure because I've never seen anyone get banned for playing with someone who is modding. That being said, I think it will work just fine. Bungie auto-detects any memory edits in the game which is how this trainer works. That's what get's you banned so fast. Another way to get banned is by getting reported from other users which in my experience doesn't happen too often. This is what your second account would be facing.

Tough question man. I wish I had a better answer for you.
Ah, I see. Thanks for all the information! I'll attempt the theory in the next few days and report back. Thanks again! :biggrin:

Lt Boso

Lt Boso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I see. Thanks for all the information! I'll attempt the theory in the next few days and report back. Thanks again! :biggrin:
Yeah good **** man. Definitely let us know how it goes. If you ever find a working bypass, send it my way.

ExodusGen

ExodusGen

Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah good **** man. Definitely let us know how it goes. If you ever find a working bypass, send it my way.
I heard Alpha Stealth Server has a working bypass (At least 6 hours before Ban Hammer hits). I am not vouching for this server as I have never personally attempted using it, but I heard it works. Here's the link if you'd be interested in trying :thumbsup:
I'm not sure if this is the correct website, but it's all I could find (http://************.net) Good luck!

Lt Boso

Lt Boso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll check it out but to me, a working bypass needs to last indefinitely.

stanleykarl90

stanleykarl90

Reaction score
Sin$
Unable to download this file with slow download nothing downloads after verification

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
idlehands88 idlehands88 update this as I tried & no options worked unless something is up idk but let me know.
What do you mean? Are you sure you have the source to update this? If you need assistance, I guess I can take one for the team and help you update it.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
Sin$
Actially, If you really think of it it should die because you're cheating
Well duh :tongue:. I like it to jump & run fast that's it.
Yeah, that's about what I like to do too. I wanna get outside the map but usually too many barriers in any game which either A. Kills you, or simply doesn't allow you to get through it without making yourself a unanimate object on the skybox.

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, that's about what I like to do too. I wanna get outside the map but usually too many barriers in any game which either A. Kills you, or simply doesn't allow you to get through it without making yourself a unanimate object on the skybox.
I know that feeling but with them barriers, but overall the trainer is amazing.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
Sin$
Never gotten banned from them for some reason as I be playing for hours.
Me either. I've never been banned for messing with the game myself and sitting in one place for hours xD

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Me either. I've never been banned for messing with the game myself and sitting in one place for hours xD
I was confused on how others get banned but w.e just want to do it again but need him to update it hopefully.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
I was confused on how others get banned but w.e just want to do it again but need him to update it hopefully.
The trainer will never happen, it will never be updated nor will destiny have it's mods.

Modding destiny is too far gone now it's almost a waste.

Destiny has got some really good security and with the next DLC not coming out on last gen what's the point of even creating mods for it ? there will be no recovery options there will be no engram spawn drops.

it's best to just leave the game be.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
Sin$
The trainer will never happen, it will never be updated nor will destiny have it's mods.

Modding destiny is too far gone now it's almost a waste.

Destiny has got some really good security and with the next DLC not coming out on last gen what's the point of even creating mods for it ? there will be no recovery options there will be no engram spawn drops.

it's best to just leave the game be.
This is honestly true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register