Old Video:

Last edited:
C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad I don't play on last gen anymore. Modding online and ruining others experiences is sad and pathetic.

KayDo

KayDo

Premium Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
awkward moment when says new mods when idle has all these loool

Cyb3r

Cyb3r

Infamous
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad I don't play on last gen anymore. Modding online and ruining others experiences is sad and pathetic.
u Mad bro?
Don't hate the player hate the game buddy, since Bungie are being cocky lately banning ppl randomly even legit players the game should be ruined by now.

Cyb3r

Cyb3r

Infamous
Reaction score
Sin$
awkward moment when says new mods when idle has all these loool
New to PS3 and i haven't seen god mode for MP yet, and there's alot of mods never been released yet like friendly enemies/ FOV and i'm trying to figure out more but the time is not in my side, i got real things to do in life, thanks for stepping by.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
New to PS3 and i haven't seen god mode for MP yet, and there's alot of mods never been released yet like friendly enemies/ FOV and i'm trying to figure out more but the time is not in my side, i got real things to do in life, thanks for stepping by.

My God mode works in MP :smile: All my mods except for the Damage works in MP (PvP). But I haven't seen God Mode for PS3.

TizTaiga

TizTaiga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My God mode works in MP :smile: All my mods except for the Damage works in MP (PvP). But I haven't seen God Mode for PS3.

I have.
Ran into it yesterday. Lvl 8 hunter who moved too fast, had a bottomless clip, and was immune to all damage from all external sources. Kinda ruins the fun of MP when you cant kill someone at all.

Sidney Crosby

Sidney Crosby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol idk why people are getting pissy with the ones who are upset about there being mods in PvP in this game, like i didnt spend 60+ dollars on this game to run into someone who cant die and can spam golden gun as soon as it runs out. Oh well, guess this means instead of having fun in this game and playing the crucible for marks ill have to resort to mindless chest farming for hours on end. Idk it was fun while it lasted i suppose lol.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol idk why people are getting pissy with the ones who are upset about there being mods in PvP in this game, like i didnt spend 60+ dollars on this game to run into someone who cant die and can spam golden gun as soon as it runs out. Oh well, guess this means instead of having fun in this game and playing the crucible for marks ill have to resort to mindless chest farming for hours on end. Idk it was fun while it lasted i suppose lol.

Because the legit players that also spent $60+ on the game that are getting banned for nothing they can control is fair too?

Cyb3r

Cyb3r

Infamous
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pointless arguing with kids anyways, all you get back is ''u mad u butthurt derp'' If you really think you can ''mod'' then do something useful. Learn FIFA modding and make thousands of $$$ every year.

There's no fun in making "$$$", but it's fun to see ppl like you getting mad over some shi*ty game lol.

The Lorhax

The Lorhax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting... does it cost money, idle hands cost 20 bucks. And how do you set it up ? I have both PS3 and Xbox (modded of course).

Cyb3r

Cyb3r

Infamous
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting... does it cost money, idle hands cost 20 bucks. And how do you set it up ? I have both PS3 and Xbox (modded of course).

Well i haven't done finding yet, i got alot more than just health and super powers but i don't think i'll release it soon cause i don't have much time to work on this, i might release it for free or maybe selling it for little amount of money.

S

Smokedcheese

Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should sell this rather than giving it free. I want to pay because I appreciate your mods.

Sidney Crosby

Sidney Crosby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the legit players that also spent $60+ on the game that are getting banned for nothing they can control is fair too?
Ya wanna know how to prevent that?? Dont?? Mod?? The game????? At all??¿¿¿ think about it, its the modders fault that legit players are getting banned. It all comes back to the modder lmao.

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
To everybody b****ing about modders f*** off, this is a modding site go b**** somewhere else .. If u have a problem with modders go buy a nextgen console and f*** off ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register