All DEFTONED's Hybrid Save Sets. [updated 5/27/13]

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by DEFTONED, Nov 13, 2012 with 258 replies and 68,132 views.

1. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

They may go on other sites only with my permission.
    Borderlands 2 Modded Guns:

How to use this game save:
    1) Put a dummy character on your flash drive
    2) Open up flash drive in Horizon and find your game save to replace yours with mine.
    3) Go to contents tab, right click on GameSave.sav, hit replace and select my game save.
    4) Rehash and Resign and you're done.

Save #7 Download link (Gun Saves 1-6 All in One + Codes for Weapons/Items)
    Save #8 Download link (Se7ensins save set) (NO DLC required)
    Save #9 Download link (OP Infinity Set) (DLC3 required)
    Save #10 Download link (Sikk Save)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5n247484ihdtcmf

Save #11 Download link (OP Save #2)
    Save #11 Krieg Doomsday Save (Tons of loot)
    More to come so stay tuned. Here is the link to my video including a quick show case of the items:​
    Watch in HD!​

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  2. AkimboNoob

AkimboNoob Enthusiast

Nice, will have a browse at this later on and see what youve got in there but i know it will be a nice set lol
    DEFTONED likes this.
  3. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

All of the guns are in the gallery that linked with the download so you can take a look before you try it out ;)
    JayHull likes this.
  4. Actives

Actives Enthusiast

very nice DEFTONED.
    Zyp likes this.
  5. jackkarma

jackkarma Enthusiast

Great stuff here.
    So about that Turtle Up!....That reduces dmg for a short time? Okay. I assume that starts as soon as you put it in your backpack, since I didn't see it in there after I transfered it. Correct me if I'm wrong,.. or elaborate.
    Either way, That's the most interesting item I've seen for this game. Anything similar to that in the works?
  6. xJayDeex

xJayDeex Enthusiast

What is it that you do to watermark your characters? And hm was that a multiple element gun in the video? :3
  7. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

I watermarked the images and submitted DMCA protection for the save if it's posted on youtube or another site without my permission. Yes, some of the guns have multiple elementals.
    JayHull likes this.
  8. xJayDeex

xJayDeex Enthusiast

Lol i made a few things with multiple elements last night. Made alien AR SMG and launcher with corrosive slag and shock :3 though it would look cool too hah. And good luck with anything else youll be making ^^
    DEFTONED likes this.
  9. Zisteau

Zisteau Newbie

Do The Weapons Stick In The Inventory Or Are They Put In The Vault
  10. xJayDeex

xJayDeex Enthusiast

They are hybrids so I'm pretty sure they have to be in the vault.
    Zyp and DEFTONED like this.
  11. Serious_M

Serious_M Newbie

nice job on this saveset
    DEFTONED
    Paul W and DEFTONED like this.
  12. KoStorms

KoStorms Don't demand it, earn it.

Epic once again man. Also glad your stuff is marked now. Let's see anybody steal it now lol! *Cough* E Fooly *Cough* :)
    artiegruber and DEFTONED like this.
  13. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

JayHull and PurpleDiamond83 like this.
  14. Cyrrivan

Cyrrivan Newbie

jackkarma: I assume the Turtle UP! works like the insta-health. As soon as you pick up the item from the vault you've used it. Lasts 3 minutes I think.

DEFTONED: Great stuff man! Glad to see you got everything watermarked, let's see E-Fooly steal your gear now!
    Hellcrane likes this.
  15. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

I wouldn't tempt him. I know the desire must be burning inside but why risk getting his precious channel banned because of a DMCA takedown? He'd be extremely stupid if he tried it.
    JayHull and Cyrrivan like this.
  16. KoStorms

I hate to say it but after the way he treated you and ghost I feel I want him to try it then get his channel of swears, phony gangster tough guy acting and incorrect dialogue commentary banned. He deserves nothing less at this point. Oh and not just him his "boys" Karma and Crown as well.
  17. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

As soon as I posted my video last night, he just released a video with my weapons with minor modifications lol. These kids have great copy and paste skills.
    JayHull and BadClown4Ever like this.
  18. KoStorms

That's it! lol I've lost faith in human decency. Wish there was a way to take down his GT then he'd be sooooooooo pissed!:p
  19. DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

The best way to handle this is to send messages to his subscribers pointing to my video of the weapons and the download for it. I've been sending mad messages and people have been thanking me left and right. Each time he does this, especially since my next save is going to be a lot bigger and better, I will keep messaging the people that post asking for dupes so they know where they can get the REAL deal and not the copy pasta that's been reheated and tastes like ****.
    mohawkchris6190, Paul W and JayHull like this.
  20. KoStorms

Didn't even think of that. Will do! It's funny, he's getting subs by promising dupes and all using yours and the community's weapons. Now you'll probably be taking subs FROM him by doing this. lol I bet he'll know how it feels to be the victim of theft now!:D