What's new

Discussion deadmau5's (Mega) Free Roam Activities Thread!

• Thread starter Arxhive
  • Start date
  • Views 10,262
CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that I'm back I will be continuing support on this thread. Give me a bit to update.
Yup, Edited my post. There's this thing in the options that lets you take off he player id and health bars.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Hunting down glitchers and modders and recording and reporting them to Rockstar is one of the most fun things to do in free roam.
Lol like reporting us modders ever does any good, Get profile banned, make a new profile, spoof gold. Get console banned, change the kv, done deal back online. Nothing stops us, js c:

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody cares about the (green) Simeon car, but in freemode it can be fun to deliver it.
Some are 4 door so u can deliver it with 3 friends and everybody gets paid!
No bulletproof tires and a slow car is realy a chalenge and the lobby gets the message u got the car and nows that u are going for the docks.
Real pro's do it with a bounty on there head offcourse.
Have fun:smile:

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Now is as good a time as any to say this. I will definitely be updating this tomorrow, no more procrastinating. Any more ideas before then?

GeneralUserName

GeneralUserName

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if any of these are posted i did not check before hand.

Maybe I'm just being a jerk but I find it fun to find the simeon wanted vehicle and put a sticky on the passenger side rear end and wait for some noob who is desperate for money to grab it and blow them up.

Get a group of friends and pantos together and play bumper cars.

Find anyone with a tank and rpg them no matter how many times I die to kill them and repeat if they feel like being one of those tank people.

Chase people (not even shooting) and watch them panic and drive crazy and crash and run away and don't even kill them.

Drive on the freeways with a friend in their own car, shoot out the tires on cars in front of us and try to not hit the swerving vehicles.

Cargobob a bus to the top of Mount chilliad with the most people possible and try and drive down the mountain slowly without wrecking.

Get a few friends together and have an air show with stunt planes.

Nice thread btw I know there is more but hope one of these is entertaining to someone else lol.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Get in a giant police chase and drive on the wrong side of the highway while on a motorcycle using the cinematic view. Good luck, have fun haha.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Get in a giant police chase and drive on the wrong side of the highway while on a motorcycle using the cinematic view. Good luck, have fun haha.
Impossible. Everyone would die in the first ten seconds with how LS citizens drive.

Top Bottom
Login
Register