Sin$
Does any one have the names of any decent working mw3and bo2 De-rank tools

montanareturnspt2

montanareturnspt2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I meant a de-rank all clients option in any menu or tool for mw3 or bo2
why would you want that ? the reason modders have bad names.. but anyway you can only alter stats in a recovery... (xp lobby on mw3)... only score per min for b02

Upvote 0
XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
why would you want that ? the reason modders have bad names.. but anyway you can only alter stats in a recovery... (xp lobby on mw3)... only score per min for b02
"Modders" having a bad name is down to the modder, not the community.

What you need to do is change there opinions of you not of others!

Upvote 0
chad1908

chad1908

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

ya i want this bc i have people that want a reset but wont give account info not for pubs

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i want this bc i have people that want a reset but wont give account info not for pubs
Then just set the XP to negative and for Bo2 you will need the account, you can't really do XP on there just SPM

Upvote 0
montanareturnspt2

montanareturnspt2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Modders" having a bad name is down to the modder, not the community.

What you need to do is change there opinions of you not of others!
. What are you talking about!! we have the worse name of all... it takes an act of congress to coveince someone for a recovery! With guy chad1908 chad1908 wanting to derank a lobby cause he feels like it makes us all look bad. { what you think that we said was true}That why we are going down hill as a community. when i first started modding on mw2 and mw3 there was no issue to whether you going to have ill content .. it was exciting and amazing when they saw that menu display on thier screen... the sound of their reaction priceless. (those days are long gone) but there is no reason for a mass deranking tool...he has negative intentions!!!

Upvote 0
montanareturnspt2

montanareturnspt2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i want this BC i have people that want a reset but wont give account info not for pubs
OK hmm That sounds fishy... they trust you host a private lobby for them but they dont trust you with there accounts. ok i am on a negative note ..also mw3 has a prestige token that allows you to reset) if they don't have at least one token after twenty twenty prestige then they have an issue and need a recovery... FORGET THAT there is no reason for a tool like that without malicious intent!!!

Upvote 0
XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
. What are you talking about!! we have the worse name of all... it takes an act of congress to coveince someone for a recovery! With guy chad1908 chad1908 wanting to derank a lobby cause he feels like it makes us all look bad. { what you think that we said was true}That why we are going down hill as a community. when i first started modding on mw2 and mw3 there was no issue to whether you going to have ill content .. it was exciting and amazing when they saw that menu display on thier screen... the sound of their reaction priceless. (those days are long gone) but there is no reason for a mass deranking tool...he has negative intentions!!!
I have no problem at all with any recoveries or problems with anyone, i don't have a bad name as ive made sure people know what i do. Its the person not the community.

Upvote 0
Dylz_Rtm

Dylz_Rtm

Reaction score
Sin$
guys i just got de ranked by some modder on mw2 how can i get my stats back? ps3 (idunno how to post threads im new here)

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
guys i just got de ranked by some modder on mw2 how can i get my stats back? ps3 (idunno how to post threads im new here)
This is the mw3 section, you can go ahead and go to the mw2 modded lobbies and I'm sure someone is hosting a mod menu

Upvote 0
montanareturnspt2

montanareturnspt2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

exactly what im talking about right there ^^^ i dont have a bad name either but acts like this does mess up the community...

I have no problem at all with any recoveries or problems with anyone, i don't have a bad name as ive made sure people know what i do. Its the person not the community.

Umm it takes all these I's to make a community not just you and I... so acts and intentions like this do mess up the community

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register