• Thread starter daxxphenom
  • Start date
  • Views 7,824
daxxphenom

daxxphenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i am now just returning to se7ensins and i thought i should release this for you guys to have fun with. Press dpadright+X to open.

Here is some main online options in public
Teleport to jail,you,waypoint
Instant Freeze
burn
hippo
Nuke
Attachment1 = Attach ****, Attachment2 = Glow cube, Attachment 3 = hippo, Attachment4= Lastspawn guard on there car. It will only work if you spawn the guards provided.
Give force
Give Weapons
Remove Weapons
And way more i will state them later. Their is plenty of options in the menu, feel free to make a video also do not try and sell it like leachers do just enjoy the release :smile: Any bugs with the menu message me idk why but something was wrong with my vehicle spawner so maybe this one might be fixed ! :S Have fun !
Credits
me
Threesocks-(Menu Lib, great base)
Muskel-(I combined two bases together and took some sources from his menu also the array was easier to set up)
Emmanuel - Took a few things from v3 sources

Testers
Theproducer(Thanks Bro Tested A lot)
Mr Mc giblites ( Thanks bro tested A lot)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?dyxdeod99be6mbq

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/52c...bee0f1c9ff3441f3036d4dc3/analysis/1355555825/

ENJOY THE MENU VIDEO ON PUBLIC AND PRIVATE COMING SOON! HAVE FUN!
Also Most Neons are for TBOGT & TLAD I forgot to state that such as Rainbow,green, yellow, the rest should work on any version.

R

RASKAL A51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Freeze gun is not ''instant freeze'' and it doesnt even work and nearly everything causes you to freeze like neons object attach funny cars almost everything, I dont understand why people release junk

Last edited:
tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tried it daxx .will wait till you have done the updates before i try it again.if you like you can pm us and i will tell you what i found wrong.but still a good menu nice 1.

Emmanuel U

Emmanuel U

ЖMC - Mx3
Modder Programmer Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Freeze gun is not ''instant freeze'' and it doesnt even work and nearly everything causes you to freeze like neons object attach funny cars almost everything, I dont understand why people release junk
I don't think this uses the freeze gun, it probably uses my freeze group method which does work instantly

R

RASKAL A51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think this uses the freeze gun, it probably uses my freeze group method which does work instantly
nope it says on the menu ''give player freeze gun'' and it doesnt work, it looks like an exact copy of your mods except urs actually work, he just renamed them different from yours because I have them both and i was looking and everything is even in the same order, the EXACT same as yours just different names with a few added stuff like freeze gun which doesnt work and everything causes you to freeze, just a WASTE of a disc to be honest

Emmanuel U

Emmanuel U

ЖMC - Mx3
Modder Programmer Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh kk my bad....I haven't used the menu I just assumed since it said "instant freeze" in that case your right

R

RASKAL A51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh kk my bad....I haven't used the menu I just assumed since it said "instant freeze" in that case your right
I did too which is the only reason I wanted it, I already have freeze gun which actually works but i want the instant freeze

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a lot of it is just re-named i think. emmanuels is a freeze gun aswell i think

TheProducer

TheProducer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You froze because some of the objects are for the tbogt and not original

R

RASKAL A51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You froze because some of the objects are for the tbogt and not original
im pretty sure the hippo and cubes are for original also, which are the ones that freeze you. Teleporting player also doesnt work [yes even when in car] neither does control vehicle, basically nothing just a waste of time

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried it on tbogt and a lot didnt work.i dont want to criticize daxx for doin this he did say he wash rushed into releasing it.i think its just a case of waiting till the updates are done.

Crip2Colorlight

Crip2Colorlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yawn, Tell me why i should download this if i have everything you stated in the original post already.
Cmon man, Something new,

Top Bottom
Login
Register