What's new

Tutorial DARKNET CEX 4.65 CFW final update !!!

• Thread starter Ducknation
  • Start date
  • Views 56,553
D

dantun4u

Reaction score
Sin$
No after an official system update multiman will still remain but error out as he's described.

E

Econtroller

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Friend
I have the exactly same problem as Andy Tan , I lent my PS3 to a friend , and he upgraded it to 4.65. Without knowing , he just wanted to play Diablo expansion.
my PS3 was JB ROGERO 4.46 , same as Andy Tan, I sees the Multiman but when I click it is show's me the same error (80010017)
Now my questions are those:
1. downgrade by REAPER's Guide will work on my console and in my version?
2 Should I buy E3 FLASHER from shopping sites like eBay or ALIEXPRESS?
The intention is if the device is unique (some kind of a brand) or even imitations do the same job?

Thank you very much !

E

Econtroller

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for double posting but it's really important for me to know my next steps of JB my PS3
Thank's

Last edited:
Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing this with the community on 7S, I'll be sticking with my Rebug DEX although this is a cool CFW none the less.

ImpalaPUA

ImpalaPUA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I upgraded to 4.65 with this CFW and multiman 4.60 doesn't recognize the BD support. Multiman needs to be updated to work with this and there isn't a multiman update out

EDIT- CFW installed fine and runs homebrew fine though, just multiman doesn't work yet

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
I upgraded to 4.65 with this CFW and multiman 4.60 doesn't recognize the BD support. Multiman needs to be updated to work with this and there isn't a multiman update out

EDIT- CFW installed fine and runs homebrew fine though, just multiman doesn't work yet
Use irisman or gamesonic !! sorry I was under the assumption that it was working !!!

ImpalaPUA

ImpalaPUA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still a good upload, this seems like the only 4.65 CFW that will be coming out for awhile

Top Bottom
Login
Register