What's new

Tutorial DARKNET CEX 4.65 CFW final update !!!

• Thread starter Ducknation
  • Start date
  • Views 56,554
Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
one more question sir an i wont message no more since i cant get jb my ps3 how can i download games from paritebay an put the on my external harddrive an play them on my ps3 an thank u again sir
Search craigslist ,pawnshops ,ebay etc for a cheap slim that's downgradable and send it to The Falcon :tongue: 
one more question sir an i wont message no more since i cant get jb my ps3 how can i download games from paritebay an put the on my external harddrive an play them on my ps3 an thank u again sir
Search craigslist ,pawnshops ,ebay etc for a cheap slim that's downgradable and send it to The Falcon :tongue:

Y

yungnino77

Reaction score
Sin$

thats what im goin to do if he take it my ps3 was V3.55 till my brother upgraded it but thanks anyway

ll Beast Mode ll

ll Beast Mode ll

Don't Get Shot Leechers
Reaction score
Sin$
5Following up on his previous update, PlayStation 3 developerdarkjiros has now released DARKNET CEX 4.65 v1.02 Final PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) with details below.

Download: DARKNET CEX 4.65 V1.02 Final.PUP (196.1 MB) /DARKNET CEX 4.65 V1.02 Final.PUP (Mirror) / IRISMAN 3.25 Beta By darkjiros.pkg / IRISMAN 3.25 Beta By darkjiros.pkg (Mirror)

PUP MD5: 3E704079222F9E594E7FF483490F8576

To quote: The final version of the CEX 4.65 firmware is DARKNET CEX 4.65 v1.02 Final.PUP.

FEATURES:

1. MADE OUT OF 4.65 OFW
2. HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
3. HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
4. PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
5. PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPPORT
6. PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
7. PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
8. IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UP TO 4.65
9. CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
10. CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
11. NOT ADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
12. RSOD BYPASS (Red Screen Console Support)
13. REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
14. BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
15. PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
16. QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55

PS) The logo of the original PS3 boot logo.
  • Add Patch - Cinavia Protection Fully Disabled
  • Fixed: bdp_BDMV.self
  • Fixed: bdp_BDVD.self
  • Changed: videoplayer_plugin.sprx (same to 4.60 Dex version.)

Cinavia Protection Fully Disabled Test: IRISMAN 3.25 Beta: The Amazing Spider-man 2 BDISO
  • Add Patch - Trophy Error Bypass (Trophy Error Console and Game Support patch)
  • Fixed: np_trophy_plugin.sprx
  • Fixed: np_trophy_util.sprx

Thanks to Joonie , Habib, mysis

***I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DAMAGE OR CAUSE YOUR CONSOLE TO GO INTO A SEMI OR COMPLETELY BRICKED STATE, YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Yo the 1st CEX link is dead can you update it please

A

arbam

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all...I have updated my PS3 chech-3004A with original update 4.65.. I need help..how i can play games for free....sorry im amateur.. thank you

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all...I have updated my PS3 chech-3004A with original update 4.65.. I need help..how i can play games for free....sorry im amateur.. thank you
U can not !!! Sorry no 300 models can be downgraded ..

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Installing this on another Slim in a few minutes and going to mess around with it. :biggrin::geek::sneaky:

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Ducknation Ducknation it's a solid firmware, but I am going to be sticking with Rogero 4.55 until I have no choice but to update, or if Enstone decides to update CCAPI I will upgrade but since CCAPI doesn't support 4.65 yet I gotta stick with what allows me to RTM.

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Ducknation Ducknation it's a solid firmware, but I am going to be sticking with Rogero 4.55 until I have no choice but to update, or if Enstone decides to update CCAPI I will upgrade but since CCAPI doesn't support 4.65 yet I gotta stick with what allows me to RTM.
I'm also staying with Rogero intill I have to switch !!!!

G

Gaofighgar

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys,

First time here and I got a couple of questions. Currently I got a FAT PS3 on version 4.60 with CECHC04 that I want to mod/jailbreak/put cfw on it/you name it to play downloaded games.

As far as I have read, I need to downgrade my PS3 to version 3.55 , where it is possible to jailbreak/put CFW on it. So I am assuming that when I downgrade from 4.60 to 3.55 I can later put a CFW, in this case, the darknet cex 4.65.

My question is, is this correct or am I totally wrong? If Im correct, is it possible to downgrade with software rather than that I need to buy hardware to do it?

If Im wrong, what are the correct steps to put a CFW on it, with the intention of playing downloaded games on it?

Or am I totally missing the mark and I need to do something else to play downloaded games?

Also, I am not entirely sure about the PSN and such but when I put a CFW on my PS3 is it still possible for me to connect to PSN and play games online? If so, are there any other extra steps I need to do?

Thanks beforehand

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys,

First time here and I got a couple of questions. Currently I got a FAT PS3 on version 4.60 with CECHC04 that I want to mod/jailbreak/put cfw on it/you name it to play downloaded games.

As far as I have read, I need to downgrade my PS3 to version 3.55 , where it is possible to jailbreak/put CFW on it. So I am assuming that when I downgrade from 4.60 to 3.55 I can later put a CFW, in this case, the darknet cex 4.65.

My question is, is this correct or am I totally wrong? If Im correct, is it possible to downgrade with software rather than that I need to buy hardware to do it?

If Im wrong, what are the correct steps to put a CFW on it, with the intention of playing downloaded games on it?

Or am I totally missing the mark and I need to do something else to play downloaded games?

Also, I am not entirely sure about the PSN and such but when I put a CFW on my PS3 is it still possible for me to connect to PSN and play games online? If so, are there any other extra steps I need to do?

Thanks beforehand
Phats are more tricky to downgrade I do believe u need a progskeet I do believe Reaper Reaper would know more about phats ..and yes u can play online on cfw m8 it's the best part rtm tools ect !!!

G

Gaofighgar

Reaction score
Sin$
Phats are more tricky to downgrade I do believe u need a progskeet I do believe Reaper Reaper would know more about phats ..and yes u can play online on cfw m8 it's the best part rtm tools ect !!!

Thanks, as far as I've read you need to do it with hardware, but is it not possible to softmod it? I remember something about PS3 forever hacked because of 0 level key or something, but did that even changed anything? I myself thought that you could softmod at that level to put any CFW on it but perhaps Im mistaken about it

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, as far as I've read you need to do it with hardware, but is it not possible to softmod it? I remember something about PS3 forever hacked because of 0 level key or something, but did that even changed anything? I myself thought that you could softmod at that level to put any CFW on it but perhaps Im mistaken about it
No bud !! All cfw has to go over 3.55 ofw !!so u half to downgrade ..

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$

The first time you downgrade you will need a Progskeet or Teensy since your console is a NAND; after you downgrade it and Jailbreak it on the CFW of your choice then you will be able to downgrade using just firmware ie: Rogero 999 downgrader, Rebug 999 downgrader etc... But to be able to do this you will first have to downgrade with the hardware tool.

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
The first time you downgrade you will need a Progskeet or Teensy since your console is a NAND; after you downgrade it and Jailbreak it on the CFW of your choice then you will be able to downgrade using just firmware ie: Rogero 999 downgrader, Rebug 999 downgrader etc... But to be able to do this you will first have to downgrade with the hardware tool.
the god has spoken !!!! Thanks Reaper Reaper

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol! Thanks brother, but I am learning everyday so I am far from a god, maybe a demi-god? :sneaky:
Lol your close bud !!! I'm supposed to send this ps to the falcon today but haven't heard from him in two days it's packaged and boxed with $50 cash inside ..if I don't hear back from him within the next couple hrs I guess I'll just send to u and pay the other fifty over PayPal ?? If that's ok ??his lack of response has me a little sketchy m8 !!??

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol your close bud !!! I'm supposed to send this ps to the falcon today but haven't heard from him in two days it's packaged and boxed with $50 cash inside ..if I don't hear back from him within the next couple hrs I guess I'll just send to u and pay the other fifty over PayPal ?? If that's ok ??his lack of response has me a little sketchy m8 !!??

The Falcon you may want to jump in here and communicate with your customer.

Sidenote:
Ducknation Ducknation if for whatever it falls through and you don't hear from him by tommorow then by all means PM me brother. I don't feel right taking business from him if there are extenuating circumstances. Also if you have Skype feel free to add me there as well: reaper-twofive

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
The Falcon you may want to jump in here and communicate with your customer.

Sidenote:
Ducknation Ducknation if for whatever it falls through and you don't hear from him by tommorow then by all means PM me brother. I don't feel right taking business from him if there are extenuating circumstances. Also if you have Skype feel free to add me there as well: reaper-twofive
Thanks man :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register