• Start date
  • Views 12,503
X

XboxPlayer

Se7en Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone tell me exactly what this does ? im new at modding and my weapons freeze up when ii try to use them and a freind told me a mappack would work ??????

C

CJgrote

Reaction score
Sin$
GREAT JOB DONTTCARE! i always love ur mods and i cant wait till u release another pack.

F

Fetus Muncher

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man great job. All the maps load on the disk i just burned and mainmenu works perfectly too. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

A

AmericanSlipnot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey when I apply the mainmenu sppf to the mainmeun. I dont all the Quick options shown in the pics, like the secondry heavy vehicle. Can you guys help

C

COD3RS

Reaction score
Sin$
i would dl but i dont have megaupload and file isnt found in rapid share =/

M

Maskim19

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using the old maps, I got all the new maps to work except for santuary. The old maps I tried resigning with CMR2 but it didnt work for some reason.

M

Maskim19

Reaction score
Sin$
theres some thanks, thanks bro that would explain some things

also i forgot to make a copy of my iso, can i just reinject some maps into the iso or would that be a bad thing. I think it would work as to overwrite a .map when ftping but maybe not, confirmation please. :smile:

D

Danny4321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, nice i like all of them!! i think the containment would be really helpful if u have a race track because u can see where u are driving and ur not blinded by the white snow stuff

A

avenged

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im look ing for skinned or un skinned mm mods if you know some good ones let me know

Top Bottom
Login
Register