Discussion Custom Xbox case project

• Thread starter Spennyvsspenny
  • Start date
  • Views 1,458
Spennyvsspenny

Spennyvsspenny

Reaction score
Sin$
Let me start by saying this is not complete!!! This is my project and things always change!!!

*1.6 motherboard
*Delta PSU
*Seagate 120gb 7200rpm 3.5" ide 40pin hdd
*2 small heatsink fans and one large fan cooling the delta PSU (they get hot Lol)

Thoughts and opinions???
It runs really well and cool if only the two small fans are on its completely silent if the big fan is on its a little louder, but that will be fixed when I make a clear side cover for her!

iceonmywrist

iceonmywrist

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Not even gonna lie, This is the coolest thing Ive seen in a while... Get an XB1 in there, a Decent PC running in there and some cool LED's.

I'd pay for that :smile:

+1

ccprince

ccprince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a couple weeks, any updates? I've got an extra PC case sitting around, it'd be cool to do something like this after seeing a finished product for inspiration.

Spennyvsspenny

Spennyvsspenny

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks all for paying any attention to my little project!
Progress has been slow i am sorry that's all I have for you.
Ive switched some of the front panel pieces with some nice black ones from my thermaltake armour, and mounted one of the controller ports. I'm not very happy with how I did it so I may change that around again. I've added heat sinks on my Seagate 120gb IDE.

I've got some great info someone posted on ATX PSU conversion then I can really add some cooling :smile: hopes of getting plex side panel.

R33

R33

Ganja Man
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats cool. Next project throw a 360 in there. Or how about a xbox and a xbox 360?

XeTrevor

XeTrevor

Trevor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about doing something like this, probably still will at some point.

Spennyvsspenny

Spennyvsspenny

Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about doing something like this, probably still will at some point.
I recommend you do it was lots of fun!
I would try and find a case with the flappers that go down when dvd drive opens, that way it hides more

sWitchx

sWitchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks sick :tongue: :wink:, show us when its fully done buddy :tongue:.
You should do it do the 360 & One :wink:.

Spennyvsspenny

Spennyvsspenny

Reaction score
Sin$
Finally did up a power and eject button setup. Not super clean but it works.
Also some new green LEDs for fun

Spennyvsspenny

Spennyvsspenny

Reaction score
Sin$
I installed a higher power 90mm fan inside my PSU box and have been watching the temps
Also my small fan on gpu and fan on cup are set to x5 speed inside system settings.
At idle during large file FTP transfers temps stay around 44-46.

going to have to test after a long gaming session hoping to see lower than 50 under load with my new fan.

This is maybe good as it gets without higher powered fans on processors, and a custom heatsink

Top Bottom
Login
Register