What's new

Custom Controllers and other Gaming Stuff! 15% OFF!

• Thread starter MissionTech
  • Start date
  • Views 6,547
Status
Not open for further replies.
NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
If Heroin vouches I believe it's legit, also sorry to hear about his kid, I know how it goes.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
M MissionTech so if I order now of your buddies site right now using code "7s'' I can get a ps4 with all that extra stuff for $153, and it's all guaranteed to work?

Make sure you let him know that you want the games and controller and charging station. I've yet to get my extra stuff. Although, the PS4 I got works great

NZXT

NZXT

Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you let him know that you want the games and controller and charging station. I've yet to get my extra stuff. Although, the PS4 I got works great
Know he's busy, but think he would do just the ps4 with cables/ one controller for cheaper? 
Or is it the price I originally posted for just the ps4?

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Know he's busy, but think he would do just the ps4 with cables/ one controller for cheaper? 
Or is it the price I originally posted for just the ps4?

I have no idea. Haven't been on the site in a while. He's just not responding to my messages so I don't think I'm getting what I bought anymore

NZXT

NZXT

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea. Haven't been on the site in a while. He's just not responding to my messages so I don't think I'm getting what I bought anymore
Ah okay, thanks for the help. I might try, worst comes to worst I get my money back.

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah okay, thanks for the help. I might try, worst comes to worst I get my money back.

If you pay the $200 or whatever for the console, you need to add the extras you want. It's not all included anymore but allows you to buy what you want/need

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would I be able to just buy the ps4 controllers for the $25

E

Exorcist_

Reaction score
Sin$
I bought an Xbox One bundle on 6/20, no tracking yet. Will update if I do, hoping it'll be today but I doubt it :frown: (not complaining just saying)

Just bought a $100 gift card, will post when I receive it.

Last edited:
M

MissionTech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought an Xbox One bundle on 6/20, no tracking yet. Will update if I do, hoping it'll be today but I doubt it :frown: (not complaining just saying)
You did? Weird stating you have only one post and signed up on Saturday.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register