What's new

Custom Controllers and other Gaming Stuff! 15% OFF!

• Thread starter MissionTech
  • Start date
  • Views 6,546
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I get it, his son is in the hospital. But this is a business at the end of the day and honestly if he couldn't complete orders on time due to real life issues then why keep the service open and have Mission spam "buy a console tonight!"??. It takes 2 seconds to send a code. I've Kik'd him but he only reads it and doesn't respond and not to mention when I bought the 12 month card from him we were having an actual conversation where we would respond to each other quickly but right when I said "bought a 12 month" in the middle of the convo, the communication stopped that minute. You all can hate me all you want for this, I'm just being honest. He has yet to scam me, or anyone really for that matter (Swift, I hope you get the rest of your bundle) and I'm not calling him a scammer in this post.
Yeah, to me, this guy has no credit whatsoever as of now. I will have no problem being VERY proactive in order to get my money back as well as shut this down -->IF<-- it is not legit. I'll give him the 72 hours and then some, but I agree, its a business, and we are dealing with more than petty cash here.

Mission said that he ships at 10 a.m. on Saturdays. Which has now past already, with no tracking number or confirmation. I am not being antsy, I am just being cautious. The website looks sketchy as you all can no doubt agree.

If I get my tracking number and then my Xbox One, I will 100% vouch for him. But as of now, I have nothing to show.
I've conducted a few sales with him and I've referred friends to him; which are happy with his merchandise. Right now, I can vouch for him and though it may take some time to get your product; you need to understand that people have lives offsite and every day something new can occur.

If you have such little patience and are getting worked up over video games then you need to check yourself. He has offered refunds to those who cannot wait so if you cant wait then take him up on his offer and get your money refunded.

I understand that it may seem shady to you, price wise and delivery duration wise but from my experience, I've got everything I wanted with no trouble.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I get it, his son is in the hospital. But this is a business at the end of the day and honestly if he couldn't complete orders on time due to real life issues then why keep the service open and have Mission spam "buy a console tonight!"??. It takes 2 seconds to send a code. I've Kik'd him but he only reads it and doesn't respond and not to mention when I bought the 12 month card from him we were having an actual conversation where we would respond to each other quickly but right when I said "bought a 12 month" in the middle of the convo, the communication stopped that minute. You all can hate me all you want for this, I'm just being honest. He has yet to scam me, or anyone really for that matter (Swift, I hope you get the rest of your bundle) and I'm not calling him a scammer in this post.
Yeah, to me, this guy has no credit whatsoever as of now. I will have no problem being VERY proactive in order to get my money back as well as shut this down -->IF<-- it is not legit. I'll give him the 72 hours and then some, but I agree, its a business, and we are dealing with more than petty cash here.

Mission said that he ships at 10 a.m. on Saturdays. Which has now past already, with no tracking number or confirmation. I am not being antsy, I am just being cautious. The website looks sketchy as you all can no doubt agree.

If I get my tracking number and then my Xbox One, I will 100% vouch for him. But as of now, I have nothing to show.
As far im considered he is legit iv had no problems with him you guys are getting a supper cheap service :meh: and there is still people who have a problem ..

B

Black Dahlea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MoMo MoMo , x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z , @ReVoLuTiioNz , Vegeta Vegeta and whoever has bought and gotten something and actually got the item, yeah maybe not all of it as a mistake but still gotten it, mind saying something to the two ignorant guys above?

I'll be making sure he refunds you both tonight, and making sure you're not able to buy any more items. Have nice day. Complain some more.

Yeah and that's how you conduct business and handle customers? If he has time to refund, then he should have time to send a code lol. ALL I was saying is that we we're communicating with more than 3-4 messages simultaneously and the moment I said I bought a code the communication stopped. Did I say he was a scammer? No. Have I bought from him before? Yeah. When I see he reads my kiks and doesn't answer is that gonna make me concerned? Yeah.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah and that's how you conduct business and handle customers? If he has time to refund, then he should have time to send a code lol. ALL I was saying is that we we're communicating with more than 3-4 messages simultaneously and the moment I said I bought a code the communication stopped. Did I say he was a scammer? No. Have I bought from him before? Yeah.
His codes are located on his computer, you are paying via PayPal, PayPal is a mobile application and he can refund via his phone.

Hes in the hospital, he didnt bring his laptop.

B

Black Dahlea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
His codes are located on his computer, you are paying via PayPal, PayPal is a mobile application and he can refund via his phone.

Hes in the hospital, he didnt bring his laptop.

Okay and I understand that, but he never mentioned this to me. He just reads and doesn't answer. This has been for 24hours.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay and I understand that, but he never mentioned this to me. He just reads and doesn't answer. This has been for 24hours.
Well now you know, I can understand how you feel, believe me man, the human race hates having to wait.
Just be patient, take your mind off things, go outside for a walk or something. You'll get it, dont worry. :smile:

B

Black Dahlea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well now you know, I can understand how you feel, believe me man, the human race hates having to wait.
Just be patient, take your mind off things, go outside for a walk or something. You'll get it, dont worry. :smile:

I'm not, :tongue: He has done me great with my first purchase and did throw in an extra code. I just wish the communication was a lot better. Dealing online on sites I don't usually use is always sketchy for me, so I just get paranoid on the smallest issue. Sorry if anyone was offended, and I definitely didn't mean to sales trash.

M

MissionTech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Quit yelling, and cussing at my customers. They have 2 options, wait and give me time as I've did various deals and not one person has reported being scammed and people (aka Swift) did even get his ps4 I just forgot few minor things. They have two options, wait or get a refund as soon as possible. Thats their choice. Now stop causing issues with my customers man or I am done sponsoring you" - i just got sent this by Vegeta Vegeta coming from him.

i guess i was acting out of line and am sorry to all of you. just disturbs me honestly. cause if your son or anyone important around you was in hospital, you'd be going slow, youd be worried how that person is doing.
but maybe thats just how i'd feel
sorry to everyone. 
I'm not, :tongue: He has done me great with my first purchase and did throw in an extra code. I just wish the communication was a lot better. Dealing online on sites I don't usually use is always sketchy for me, so I just get paranoid on the smallest issue. Sorry if anyone was offended, and I definitely didn't mean to sales trash.
i apologize for how i acted and came towards you

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I talked to him before his son got sick and he would reply instantly, I got a 360 by mistake but 10 ppl ordered so I don't blame him for it. He's legit so far and until he proves orherwise, I vouch him so f*** off

B

Black Dahlea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I fully vouch for Liger, he set the record straight with me and email'd me my code and explaining the whole situation and I respect that fully. Hope all is well for him and I hope his business continues to flourish.

Drgstr420

Drgstr420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay well this all sounds like good news to me. Don't mean to come off as stingy, I just feel like if you are running a business, you should handle it like one.

M

MissionTech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just woke up and noticed site is different a little. he's added a few things. i believe his coders are actually working on the official site now too.

Last edited:
M

MissionTech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can now buy just the console or add the stuff with console instead of getting it all. You now get to chose what you want and get. I think it's pretty neat.

He also added new membership and currency options, looking pretty good if you ask me.

Drgstr420

Drgstr420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any eta of when things will get shipped and tracking numbers go out?

M

MissionTech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any eta of when things will get shipped and tracking numbers go out?
I haven't heard from him, I know he told few people he wasn't going to be home last night and wouldn't get any sleep till in morning so hes most likely sleeping.

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't heard from him, I know he told few people he wasn't going to be home last night and wouldn't get any sleep till in morning so hes most likely sleeping.

Hopefully soon. If It ships any later I won't have it til like the second week in July

Edit: I'm going on vacation and really wanted to play from my camper on rainy days

M

MissionTech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully soon. If It ships any later I won't have it til like the second week in July

Edit: I'm going on vacation and really wanted to play from my camper on rainy days
Damn bud, KIK him. He'll reply when hes up man.

M

MissionTech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I messaged him last night. He still hasn't read it and it's 3:38 PM where he lives right now
He should reply at some point bud, no worrie. afterall he sent you a ps4 like you paid for but for got a few things.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
M MissionTech so if I order now of your buddies site right now using code "7s'' I can get a ps4 with all that extra stuff for $153, and it's all guaranteed to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register