Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Navi or ldlc?

I think navi might get this.

LDLC would be my bet if I was going to

NaVi I haven't seen play in a while it's been a week or so for sure and LDLC took out Fnatic yesterday so that has them with the odds

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
LDLC would be my bet if I was going to

NaVi I haven't seen play in a while it's been a week or so for sure and LDLC took out Fnatic yesterday so that has them with the odds

Navi are unpredictable and can be good or terrible :tongue:. They have potential imo.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Navi or ldlc?

I think navi might get this.
LDLC is the hot team, but I haven't watched Na'vi play in a while. Also it's on LAN which changes everything because some teams play better on LAN and some better when its online.

With the odds a bet on LDLC would be the smarter choice, but I wouldn't count Na'vi out of it. It's a medium risk bet if you do bet.

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Reaction score
Sin$
I should've just gone with my gut and bet LDLC against Navi but no I didn't bet at all :frown:

I didn't bet either because I knew I was going to be asleep and not be able to watch the match but after checking hltv for Titan vs Ep and LDLC vs NaVi it's safe to bet LDLC xD

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
It's over.
77436593b22d174a9a510f7c7574e7a6.png

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Reaction score
Sin$
You should invite me to that group :wink:

Can't unless you have a key to give. It's not me that approves them and I don't think since it's private if I invite someone will have to approve.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't bet either because I knew I was going to be asleep and not be able to watch the match but after checking hltv for Titan vs Ep and LDLC vs NaVi it's safe to bet LDLC xD
BO3, don't know the maps, and player vs player wise Dig is a tiny bit better but VP IMO works better as a team. Lounge odds say 65-35 in VP favor but it's at least 60-40 maybe even 55-45 in favor of VP. So either way, but it's risky, odds aren't bad for an underdog bet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register