• Start date
  • Views 22,029
Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the first match starts at like 3am EST so... unless you're staying up all night it'll be hard to make bets :frown:

Well I get off work at 10:30-11PM EST so that's when I'll decide on bets

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend is very experienced at betting so here are his bets:

LDLC vs Cloud 9 = LDLC

Dig vs Fnatic = undecided

iBP vs Dignitas = Dignitas

VP vs LDLC = undecided

Cloud9 vs VP = VP but risky

Fnatic vs iBP = Fnatic

Dignitas vs Fnatic = risky, prob gonna skip

Cloud9 vs LDLC = LDLC

iBP vs Dignitas = Dignitas

LDLC vs VP = undecided

VP vs Cloud9 = VP but risky

iBP vs Fnatic = Fnatic

some of these will depend on the match

but i don't see iBP taking any game

they MIGHT have a chance against dignitas but it heavily depends on the map

something like dust 2

same for C9 vs VP, depending on the map C9 could take it

but overall, the international teams are stronger than the NA teams

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to Selena Gomez Selena Gomez for convencing me to bet. I got a nice little win. 5$ return for 20$ weapons lol. Betted on the Denial on SKDC.
e296cdeba29af44ce22f7b1c02c1b01a.png

Last edited:
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to bed instead of betting, glad I did since apparently the LDLC vs C9 didn't even get drafted till 7am EST so it's probably best I went to bed. Though had I stay up I would've made serious bank.

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to bed instead of betting, glad I did since apparently the LDLC vs C9 didn't even get drafted till 7am EST so it's probably best I went to bed. Though had I stay up I would've made serious bank.

Better get stuff into returns if you don't already it takes an hour to get a bet to go through

My bets:

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well G ****ing G they push the games back 3.5 hours then they don't let me bet at all. Would've won all of my bets today.

f*** you csgolounge

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Match analysis time :biggrin:

NCG vs Denial BO3:

This one should be a good match to watch (it's online keep that in mind) NCG and Denial (formerly Lunatik) are arguably #3/#4 teams in NA, usually NCG wins out against Denial and has beaten them the past couple meetings, one was a BO1 and they won a BO3 2-0. But Denial's player Shazam said on stream yesterday that they knew they'd end up facing NCG and have been studying them for weeks to prepare for this match up. Both teams played decent yesterday and won their respective BO3's 2-0 against lower tier teams. Skill wise they match up about even, but strategy wise NCG is better and has a larger map pool of maps that they are good at. Lounge odds put this at 79-21 in favor of NCG but i'm going to go 65-35 in favor of NCG because I just can't count denial up and they are able to push teams like IBP to triple OT and make them work for wins. This match will come down to whether JDM (for NCG) or Shazam (for Denial) can get there AWP skills going. If NCG loses the first map then they are in big trouble, so they must take the first map to win this otherwise Denial will win.

IBP vs Dig BO1 x2:

Lounge odds put this at 60-40 in favor of Dig, i'm putting this at 55-45 in favor of Dig and here is why. IBP looked incredible against Fnatic today and really should've won both matches if it wasn't for silly mistakes (losing on ECO rounds, dumb force buys, and allowing Fnatic to get back into the game) this will largely come down to the map pool, Dig has an amazing CT side and if it's a heavily CT sided map then IBP will need to win the pistol round on T side to have any chance. With the way IBP played today they are looking to prove that they can go head to head with EU teams after being embaressed at Cologne and they are doing just that. Meanwhile Dig struggled a lot today and basically got steamrolled by Fnatic without putting up much of a fight, Dupreeh and Device both struggled and if that continues tomorrow then they are in big trouble. I expect IBP to come out of the gate with fire in their eyes and improve on there mistakes today. This match no matter who you talk to will not be a safe bet at all, don't expect Dig to come away with easy wins and vice versa this will come down to the wire.

Cloud9 vs VP BO1 x2:

Lounge odds put this at 75-25 in favor of VP which based on each teams performance today is pretty accurate, but i'm giving it 65-35 in favor of VP because I do not think Cloud9 will allow themselves to be steamrolled tomorrow like they were today. They are a good team and are more than capable of taking a map from VP so I think this will be a 1-1 split unless VP plays like they did today. VP played amazing against LDLC whereas Cloud9 got stomped, you really can't compare the two games because two different teams but VP was definitely giving it their all today against a much better LDLC team. If VP gets big lead early I think it'll be too hard for Cloud9 to comeback so they have to take the pistol and put pressure on VP and never stop pressuring them. This will probably be a safer bet compared to IBP vs Dig as VP played great today and I can't see them struggling tomorrow, Cloud9 will need to play lights out to win this match up.

Golly Golly
Mafia0G Mafia0G

Top Bottom
Login
Register