• Thread starter CALVMASTER
  • Start date
  • Views 621
CALVMASTER

CALVMASTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey s7 i have a conrona v3 that i cant get to boot. I get green pulse light but no boot. Im useing Coolrunner rev D and have everything wired. I wrote orginal nand back to see if i had RROD and its not red ringed. Im not using any qsbs or pcbs. Can someone help?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you a green light that means you are getting post out and don't need the adapter and it's a v1 not a v3. How long is cpu_rst?

CALVMASTER

CALVMASTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you a green light that means you are getting post out and don't need the adapter and it's a v1 not a v3. How long is cpu_rst?
Mine is a 250gb was made in july and its the 3rd one down when dermining what version it is v3. I routed the cpu_rst around the southbridge didnt cut at all. If you got skype i will show ya

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have post out and everything is bridged already it's a v1. Here here. And cpu_rst on a corona should be cut to length. Between 8-12 cm. Not the full length 50.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That is about the extent of the help that you will get from me. These are all questions that should be coming from a first time installer, not someone who runs a shop. You can find all your answers by using the search function or Google, like the rest of us with shops who spend the time to learn what we are actually doing.

CALVMASTER

CALVMASTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is about the extent of the help that you will get from me. These are all questions that should be coming from a first time installer, not someone who runs a shop. You can find all your answers by using the sear
That is about the extent of the help that you will get from me. These are all questions that should be coming from a first time installer, not someone who runs a shop. You can find all your answers by using the search function or Google, like the rest of us with shops who spend the time to learn what we are actually doing.

ch function or Google, like the rest of us with shops who spend the time to learn what we are actually doing.
Okay i do more phats than slims i will find out myself then

Top Bottom
Login
Register