Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
corocoro12151.jpg
corocoro12152.jpg

So new information from this months CoroCoro has come out. Along with the codes for the Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal(JPN Only) it also has the code the for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for 5 Revival Seeds, the code is NIT42CK2. It also shows what appears to be a second Zygarde core, the little green blob from earlier CoroCoros. This Zygarde core has a blue hexagon on its stomachs as opposed to a red one that we've all seen in previous CoroCoros. This follows on from the explanation on Japanese variety show, Oha Suta, a couple of weeks ago where it was put forward that there were two Zygarde Core.
If any more info comes up I will be updating the OP.
Chazay Chazay Kankuro Deidara Spyro

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this going to be the only year without a Pokemon release?

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this going to be the only year without a Pokemon release?

Main series games only come out every 2-3 years so we probably won't get a main series title this year(next year hopefully)

As for this year with Pokemon releases they released Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Main series games only come out every 2-3 years so we probably won't get a main series title this year(next year hopefully)

As for this year with Pokemon releases they released Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
I guess I was just used to a release every year these last couple of years.

Top Bottom
Login
Register