What's new

Cookies Common Mods V3 (After 1.10 Update) 23/02/14

CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if this would work then all i need to do is create a folder where the mods are located and then call upon that file in networktest ? i can edit the networktest but dont know where to inject the folder

Inject in xbox 360a.rpf <models<cdimages 
I am 99.9% sure this won't work though and we were just trolled

Bagels

Bagels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Cookieess the mod works good but crashes quite frequently.. mostly when outside...

gepsoh

gepsoh

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok you know where the titan spawns right? Well at the very end of the runway where all the red bars are with the red lights a black Cargo plane should spawn if it dosen't then drive back and forth until you see it. When you see drive around the airport and pink and chrome green and chrome red and black cargo planes should spawn! If you need help or don't understand Send me you GT.
Yeah I found them but I am unable to get into the plane to fly it.. My player walks up to it when i press Y but he never gets into it..

TottalFrEaKOUT

TottalFrEaKOUT

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I found them but I am unable to get into the plane to fly it.. My player walks up to it when i press Y but he never gets into it..
Good I will post Cookies mods with some edited info that just warps your player into the aircraft

TottalFrEaKOUT

TottalFrEaKOUT

Reaction score
Sin$
Good I will post Cookies mods with some edited info that just warps your player into the aircraft
Sup guys here's cookies common mods edited by me that allow you to just teleport into the Cargo plane FULL CREDIT to cookie for creating these awesome mods! link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1rb7kgrtphs1hd/common(1.10).rpf (Common 1.10)
Here's Cookies latest common just edited to warp into the cargo plane Link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/1gg06feiqcr2t1h/common(V2.2).rpf

Last edited:
J

jukah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
make a img file add all your mod files into img file and add it to is0 into IMG platform:/data/cdimages
then edit networktest like this got it working last night .

# Load IDEs first, then the models and after that the IPLs
#

#IMG ASSETS.IMG
IMG platform:/data/cdimages/navmeshes.img
IMG platform:/data/cdimages/scripttxds.img
IMG common:/data/cdimages/carrec.img
IMG common:/data/cdimages/script.img
IMG common:/data/cdimages/mods.img (put weapons,handling and vehicles ,pop, in one img file they will load online)
IMG platform:/anim/anim.img
and what program do we use to put it ing ".IMG" form?

Cookiess

Cookiess

Enthusiast
Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ah right im useless with that file
make a img file add all your mod files into img file and add it to is0 into IMG platform:/data/cdimages
then edit networktest like this got it working last night .

# Load IDEs first, then the models and after that the IPLs
#

#IMG ASSETS.IMG
IMG platform:/data/cdimages/navmeshes.img
IMG platform:/data/cdimages/scripttxds.img
IMG common:/data/cdimages/carrec.img
IMG common:/data/cdimages/script.img
IMG common:/data/cdimages/mods.img (put weapons,handling and vehicles ,pop, in one img file they will load online)
IMG platform:/anim/anim.img

i've tried this exactly as you said it and nothing -.-

RedFive

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just spawns a normal sanchez with offroad tyres!:mad:

Apologies! What you types did look good and was the proper edit, BUT to get it to work you need to be able to edit vehicles.meta that is patched. In that file it says VWT_OFFROAD for the Sanchez and it needs to say VWT_BIKE.

You can either edit it offline and do SP2MP or online do the LSC glitch to get Supermoto tires.

Before the patch my friend Pary was able to get an ALL white Sanchez!

FKNBLU3WAFFL3

FKNBLU3WAFFL3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cookie i made a video if you want to see it and possible add it to the post! :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register