Convert a JTAG file to an ISO

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by t00sh0rt, Aug 23, 2010 with 7 replies and 9,158 views.

1. t00sh0rt

t00sh0rt Enthusiast

Is there any way to convert a Jtag file of a game to make it play on my modded xbox that has a DVD mod? I know for Jtag games, you can play right off the Hard drive but for my modded box, usually I download the .ISO and burn it on a dual layered DVD. Is there any way to convert the Jtag game to an .ISO file that will be playable on my modded box?
  2. S7 Pro

S7 Pro Senior Member

NO! Go to Xbox Support for Gods Sake. What a misleading title!
  3. Drum N Bass

Drum N Bass DJ Raging Bull

Woah woah woah! First of all there is no such thing as a "JTag file". Second of all there is no such thing as a "JTag game". God where do you get this stuff man?
  4. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Young Moolah Baby Retired

Yes, all of us non-JTAG owners would like to play Halo: Reach, but until a disc rip is made available, all we can do is wait.
  5. Drum N Bass

Lol man a rip is already available. But its ironic because you need a JTag to play it. Have to load it up from the Default.xex. It got leaked about a week ago.
  6. Buzz Lightyear

I don't know how to respond to you, but I'll just say that you must have misunderstood what I said.
  7. Drum N Bass

Clarify.
  8. Buzz Lightyear

Well, to keep it nice and simple... I said disc rip. The rip you refer to can only be used with a JTAG, which I was quite aware of, hence the reason why I said "all of us non-JTAG owners" have to wait.