What's new

Hardware Mods Controller mod

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about how cool it would be (I know it would cost lots of money and take a lot of time) if you could take a basic control layout from an arcade machine (you know those ones in restaurants or in an actual arcade that use a joystick and buttons? best description ever...) and wire it up to an xbox360 controller motherboard so you're actually using the controls from the arcade machine to work the game. I was just wondering it this is in any way possible to do with lots of time and money.

TectoModss

TectoModss

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about how cool it would be (I know it would cost lots of money and take a lot of time) if you could take a basic control layout from an arcade machine (you know those ones in restaurants or in an actual arcade that use a joystick and buttons? best description ever...) and wire it up to an xbox360 controller motherboard so you're actually using the controls from the arcade machine to work the game. I was just wondering it this is in any way possible to do with lots of time and money.
Yeah you can but u need something like that http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/07/cronus-adapter-lets-you-play-xbox-360-with-a-ps3-controller-and/

Top Bottom
Login
Register