Status
Not open for further replies.
64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
So my Xbox one is now console banned along with my main account being perma banned. What should my next steps be? lol

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell it? You could buy another one if you used it primarily to game lol. But you know #PCMasterRace.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
Post a video on YouTube and destroy it in the coolest way. First out it in liquid nitrogen then pour gas over it and light it up, as it's on fire burn things over it.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't list it for the console. My main said for cheating but haven't even touched my RGH in a month.
Could have just caught up with you if you had your main on the RGH. I would email them and find out why the X1 Console got banned. Kinda curious.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't list it for the console. My main said for cheating but haven't even touched my RGH in a month.
****ING SAME AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY FLIPPING MAIN IN A MONTH XBOX SCREWED ME OVER
Could have just caught up with you if you had your main on the RGH. I would email them and find out why the X1 Console got banned. Kinda curious.
I Don't Know Etheir Becasue
Someone Stole One Of My Accounts And I've Been Waiting A Month Now For A Phone Call About My Hole Hotmail With Al My Details And **** On It Was Meant To Get A Call 2 Days Ago....I Called After Speaking To Support For 3 Weeks And Them Telling Me To Go To Him I Find Out Its The Wrong Guy...And That She Will Leave A ****ing Note For Him To Call Me Back..2 Days Later Nothing

My Xbox One- Banned Out Of The Blue Don't Know Why No Email No Nothing Just Banned Support Team See Its Banned But Can't See Why Got Told To Post On a Forum 1 Week Later Its The Wrong Forum As I Asked Again Then The Forum People Say Noone Here Can Help You Contact Enforcement

What They All Say- Theres No Way To Contact the Enforcement Team..So I Get Told To Go Legal Department No Phone Sent An Letter(I Had To Pay)
Hi Calvin,

My name is Bryan with Xbox Global Escalation Support. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your Xbox issue.

During my review of the account, I saw that our Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team placed a Ban on your Xbox Live profile and I wanted to take the opportunity to provide you with some feedback in regards to this Ban. Please understand that a Ban of an Xbox Live account is very serious and occurs only when the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team detects a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct.

The Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team is the only team that can make decisions regarding account suspensions or bans. They’ve informed us that if you have any questions about the suspension or ban, you may visit their Enforcement website. If you would like to appeal the suspension or ban, you can submit a case review. I cannot promise that their decision will be overturned but you may at least receive answers for your questions that I am unable to answer.

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement History.
  2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.
  3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree.
  4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
  5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.

I do apologize but I am unable to assist further with this matter because it is no longer within my line of work. As the account you were having issues with has been suspended or banned, I am unable to move forward with any further troubleshooting options. Again, our Enforcement team is the only department that can make decisions regarding account enforcements.

Once again, I apologize that I am unable to provide you details surrounding your situation but I am confident that the Xbox Live Enforcement Team will be able to provide you with more information once you submit a case review.

Sincerely,

Bryan Y.
So Now I'm Done I Will Apply Foe An Appeal When I Get Home Showing My Xbox One Banned And My Email Being Stolen Best Ye Gotta Love Xbox

Hotmail With All Perosnal Info Gets Stolen - Does Nothing
Xbox One Gets Banned - Can't Give My A Reason Just Talk To The Enfocment Team When They're No Way To Contact Them
Main Account With All This
Battlefield™ 1 Open Beta
WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate
The Banner Saga 2
The Banner Saga 2
Tumblestone
Neverwinter
Magic Duels
SMITE
Pinball FX2
Warframe
Killer Instinct
The Crew
Happy Wars
FIFA 15 Downloadable Demo
Costume Quest 2
Tom Clancy's The Division
DC Universe Online
The Wolf Among Us
Sunset Overdrive
World of Tanks
Grand Theft Auto V
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
Styx: Master of Shadows
Hand of Fate
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Knight Squad
Pneuma: Breath of Life
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
CastleStorm - Definitive Edition
Pool Nation FX
Child of Light

DLC:

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Happy Wars Clothing Set
Battlefield 4™ Legacy Operations
Battlefield 4™ Night Operations
Battlefield 4™ Community Operations
Assassin's Creed® Unity - Dead Kings
Battlefield 4™ Final Stand
Tom Clancy's The Division™ - Frontline Outfit Pack
Dying Light: Season Pass
Capstone Bloodhound RPG

Bundle:
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

Xbox 360 Games:

Saints Row IV
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Gears of War 2
Sacred Citadel
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION
Sacred 3
CastleStorm
Call of Duty®: Ghosts
Skyrim
Black Ops III Bundle
Destiny
Titanfall Deluxe Edition
Shadow of Mordor
Collector's Edition
DiRT 3
Injustice: Gods Among Us
GTA V
Metro 2033
F1™ 2013
Mafia II
Army of TWO™ The Devil’s Cartel
Assassin’s Creed® IV
Terraria – Xbox 360 Edition
Gears of War: Judgment
Happy Wars
BioShock Infinite
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Ghost: The Maverick
Ghost: The Ripper
Titan Fall: Titanfall™ Season Pass
Ghost:
EXPANSION I
Expansion II
SUROS Arsenal Pack
Weapons Pack
CE Digital Content
The Taken King
Destiny Expansion Pass

Injustice
Cyborg Superman Skin
John Stewart Green Lantern
DLC
Classic Ares Skin
Containment Suit Doomsday
Lucidore Bane Skin
Flashpoint Batman Skin

MEDAL OF HONOR™ WARFIGHTER LIMITED ED. ONLINE PASS

Gears Of War Judgement : Haven DLC Pack

Bio Shock: Burial At Sea- Episode 2 (2 of 2)

Dead Space 3: Online Pass

Modern Warefare 3:

Elite Drop 9: Oasis
Elite Drop 11: Iron Clad
Elite Drop 10: Kill Switch
Elite Drop 7: Sanctuary
Elite Drop 8: Foundation
Elite Drop 12: Getaway/Lookout
Collection 2

Saints Row 3:

Witches & Wieners
Nyte Blayde Pack
Witches & Wieners
Nyte Blayde Pack
Warrior Pack
DLC
Warrior Pack
Bloodsucker Pack
Shark Attack Pack
Funtime! Pack
Invincible Pack
Money Shot Pack
Explosive Combat Pack
Online Pass

Deus Ex:
Viewer Pack The First
Human Revolution Explosive Mission Pack

Halo 3:
Halo 3 Cold Storage Map

Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack

STATS:asd
360/One
GTA V
1_2
CASH $23,____
BANK $1,___,422,___

BO3:
Prestige 4 Rank 4_

Weapons:
3 Gold Guns
Shadow Claw
Famas
baseball bat
sword

Loads Of Taunts Such As Drake And Dab

Titan Fall (360) Level 40
Fifa Divison 6
division complete + dark zone level in 200 gear level
Destiny (360) Complete

+Some Other Games
+A GamerScore Of 10k +

Money:
United Kingdom (GBP)
£10.75 available
£0.75 expires on 6/6/2017.
$62.63 available
So I Said f*** It And Im Switching To Psn Cba For This Anymore Just Gonna Try And Appeal And Keep Annoying Them Untill They Look Into It And Then Im Done At This Point Im Not Even Getting Another Xbox 

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I never had my main or any accounts on my xbox on affiliated with my rgh or played with them in the same game. I'm lost for it too. Guess just have a paper weight ATM cuz not sure what to do with it lol. Idk if I can trade it in or something
****ING SAME AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY FLIPPING MAIN IN A MONTH XBOX SCREWED ME OVER

I Don't Know Etheir Becasue
Someone Stole One Of My Accounts And I've Been Waiting A Month Now For A Phone Call About My Hole Hotmail With Al My Details And **** On It Was Meant To Get A Call 2 Days Ago....I Called After Speaking To Support For 3 Weeks And Them Telling Me To Go To Him I Find Out Its The Wrong Guy...And That She Will Leave A ****ing Note For Him To Call Me Back..2 Days Later Nothing

My Xbox One- Banned Out Of The Blue Don't Know Why No Email No Nothing Just Banned Support Team See Its Banned But Can't See Why Got Told To Post On a Forum 1 Week Later Its The Wrong Forum As I Asked Again Then The Forum People Say Noone Here Can Help You Contact Enforcement

What They All Say- Theres No Way To Contact the Enforcement Team..So I Get Told To Go Legal Department No Phone Sent An Letter(I Had To Pay)
Hi Calvin,

My name is Bryan with Xbox Global Escalation Support. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your Xbox issue.

During my review of the account, I saw that our Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team placed a Ban on your Xbox Live profile and I wanted to take the opportunity to provide you with some feedback in regards to this Ban. Please understand that a Ban of an Xbox Live account is very serious and occurs only when the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team detects a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct.

The Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team is the only team that can make decisions regarding account suspensions or bans. They’ve informed us that if you have any questions about the suspension or ban, you may visit their Enforcement website. If you would like to appeal the suspension or ban, you can submit a case review. I cannot promise that their decision will be overturned but you may at least receive answers for your questions that I am unable to answer.

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement History.
  2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.
  3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree.
  4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
  5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.

I do apologize but I am unable to assist further with this matter because it is no longer within my line of work. As the account you were having issues with has been suspended or banned, I am unable to move forward with any further troubleshooting options. Again, our Enforcement team is the only department that can make decisions regarding account enforcements.

Once again, I apologize that I am unable to provide you details surrounding your situation but I am confident that the Xbox Live Enforcement Team will be able to provide you with more information once you submit a case review.

Sincerely,

Bryan Y.
So Now I'm Done I Will Apply Foe An Appeal When I Get Home Showing My Xbox One Banned And My Email Being Stolen Best Ye Gotta Love Xbox

Hotmail With All Perosnal Info Gets Stolen - Does Nothing
Xbox One Gets Banned - Can't Give My A Reason Just Talk To The Enfocment Team When They're No Way To Contact Them
Main Account With All This
Battlefield™ 1 Open Beta
The Banner Saga 2
The Banner Saga 2
Tumblestone
Neverwinter
Magic Duels
SMITE
Pinball FX2
Warframe
Killer Instinct
The Crew
Happy Wars
FIFA 15 Downloadable Demo
Costume Quest 2
Tom Clancy's The Division
DC Universe Online
The Wolf Among Us
Sunset Overdrive
World of Tanks
Grand Theft Auto V
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
Styx: Master of Shadows
Hand of Fate
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Knight Squad
Pneuma: Breath of Life
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
CastleStorm - Definitive Edition
Pool Nation FX
Child of Light

DLC:

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Happy Wars Clothing Set
Battlefield 4™ Legacy Operations
Battlefield 4™ Night Operations
Battlefield 4™ Community Operations
Assassin's Creed® Unity - Dead Kings
Battlefield 4™ Final Stand
Tom Clancy's The Division™ - Frontline Outfit Pack
Capstone Bloodhound RPG

Bundle:
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

Xbox 360 Games:

Saints Row IV
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Gears of War 2
Sacred Citadel
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION
Sacred 3
CastleStorm
Call of Duty®: Ghosts
Skyrim
Black Ops III Bundle
Destiny
Titanfall Deluxe Edition
Shadow of Mordor
Collector's Edition
DiRT 3
Injustice: Gods Among Us
GTA V
Metro 2033
F1™ 2013
Mafia II
Army of TWO™ The Devil’s Cartel
Assassin’s Creed® IV
Terraria – Xbox 360 Edition
Gears of War: Judgment
Happy Wars
BioShock Infinite
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Ghost: The Maverick
Ghost: The Ripper
Titan Fall: Titanfall™ Season Pass
Ghost:
EXPANSION I
Expansion II
SUROS Arsenal Pack
Weapons Pack
CE Digital Content
The Taken King
Destiny Expansion Pass

Injustice
Cyborg Superman Skin
DLC
Classic Ares Skin
Containment Suit Doomsday
Lucidore Bane Skin
Flashpoint Batman Skin

MEDAL OF HONOR™ WARFIGHTER LIMITED ED. ONLINE PASS

Gears Of War Judgement : Haven DLC Pack

Bio Shock: Burial At Sea- Episode 2 (2 of 2)

Dead Space 3: Online Pass

Modern Warefare 3:

Elite Drop 9: Oasis
Elite Drop 11: Iron Clad
Elite Drop 10: Kill Switch
Elite Drop 7: Sanctuary
Elite Drop 8: Foundation
Elite Drop 12: Getaway/Lookout
Collection 2

Saints Row 3:

Witches & Wieners
Nyte Blayde Pack
Witches & Wieners
Nyte Blayde Pack
Warrior Pack
DLC
Warrior Pack
Bloodsucker Pack
Shark Attack Pack
Funtime! Pack
Invincible Pack
Money Shot Pack
Explosive Combat Pack
Online Pass

Deus Ex:
Viewer Pack The First
Human Revolution Explosive Mission Pack

Halo 3:
Halo 3 Cold Storage Map

Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack

STATS:asd
360/One
GTA V
1_2
CASH $23,____
BANK $1,___,422,___

BO3:
Prestige 4 Rank 4_

Weapons:
3 Gold Guns
Shadow Claw
Famas
baseball bat
sword

Loads Of Taunts Such As Drake And Dab

Titan Fall (360) Level 40
Fifa Divison 6
division complete + dark zone level in 200 gear level
Destiny (360) Complete

+Some Other Games
+A GamerScore Of 10k +

Money:
United Kingdom (GBP)
£10.75 available
£0.75 expires on 6/6/2017.
$62.63 available
So I Said **** It And Im Switching To Psn Cba For This Anymore Just Gonna Try And Appeal And Keep Annoying Them Untill They Look Into It And Then Im Done At This Point Im Not Even Getting Another Xbox 

Yeah it really is stupid because I had submitted for review and it seemed as everything was going good and then they had denied my request so now have to restart after having my account for 6-7 years

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I never had my main or any accounts on my xbox on affiliated with my rgh or played with them in the same game. I'm lost for it too. Guess just have a paper weight ATM cuz not sure what to do with it lol. Idk if I can trade it in or something

Yeah it really is stupid because I had submitted for review and it seemed as everything was going good and then they had denied my request so now have to restart after having my account for 6-7 years
why i switched i cba for this and this is the second time to...1st time police was involved and proved i didn't do anything and still they said it doesn't matter if you were infront or not playing on the account or console it was still used for fraud which is Bs

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Any ideas as to what I can go and use the console for now or what I could go and mod/ do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register