What's new

Considering spicing up my CS:GO inventory...

• Thread starter Selena Gomez
  • Start date
  • Views 3,191
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
On the list:

M4A1-Cyrex Minimal Wear
AK-47 Jaguar Minimal Wear

Along with a couple name tags.

Not sure if I wanna pull the trigger :o

denz denz Dini Skeleton

*Should note the money is already in my steam wallet, so it's either spend on games (unlikely as I buy keys elsewhere for much cheaper than steam), buy DLC (again unlikely), let it collect dust and make my steam wallet look huge with cash (sounds great), or wait for prices to drop.*

**Should also note that all this money is money that I wouldn't normally have, and was acquired via premium means, gifted money, or from selling cases**

Just bought them both <3

Now to go get another $50 steam wallet cash :wink:

Last edited:
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
may i ask where you buy your keys? :smile:
By keys I mean the games :tongue: And either from Greenmangaming, Nuuvem, g2a, and other sites (link to a guide in my sig if you're interested) I think the last game I bought on steam was Skyrim Legendary Edition during the sale. I don't plan to pick up much if anything during the winter sale either.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it was definitely impulse buying, but now im gonna get me a knife :rolleyes:

"I dont need expensive skins"
"i dont need a knife"

"im going to buy expensive skins"
"im going to buy a knife"

-Bossman4 2014

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"I dont need expensive skins"
"i dont need a knife"

"im going to buy expensive skins"
"im going to buy a knife"

-Bossman4 2014
When you just SE the steam wallet cash it's a lot easier to spend :oops:

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind sharing? It works with g2a but it took them around 3 months for me and it was only $20

Public se discussion is prohibited in public.

If you want to discuss this then buy premium and do so there.

Any further discussion posts of se will be deleted

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy that's enough money today xD You should get a StatTrak M9 Bayonet Fade FN :wink: It's only around $500-900 USD. (So much that it actually can't be put on the marketplace for the amount that it is worth)

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy that's enough money today xD You should get a StatTrak M9 Bayonet Fade FN :wink: It's only around $500-900 USD. (So much that it actually can't be put on the marketplace for the amount that it is worth)
Oddly enough I woke up and completely forgot I bought the guns, checked my steam wallet and was like "...wtf".

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Oddly enough I woke up and completely forgot I bought the guns, checked my steam wallet and was like "...wtf".
XD I wouldn't be able to forget such beauties, as I would be dreaming about them...

AWP

AWP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Going for a knife? I'd get a huntsman Fade Factory new or some sort of butterfly knife, I've had them both and both get you compliments and look wicked.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Going for a knife? I'd get a huntsman Fade Factory new or some sort of butterfly knife, I've had them both and both get you compliments and look wicked.
I have yet to get anything... :frown: Tbh I would be fine with a Battle Scarred Safari Mesh Gut Knife xD

AWP

AWP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have yet to get anything... :frown: Tbh I would be fine with a Battle Scarred Safari Mesh Gut Knife xD

lol I'd be disapointed if I got one of
them since I know there's much better skins, and since i am "used" to getting decent skins.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
lol I'd be disapointed if I got one of
them since I know there's much better skins, and since i am "used" to getting decent skins.
Well, I have opened easily 50+ cases now and have gotten more than my fair share of Galil Sandstorms, M249 Magmas, and UMP45 Labryinths. I always do trade ups, but lose in the end anyways. The only thing I have gotten better than a Blue in is a Purple (Restricted) AK Blue Laminate FT

Top Bottom
Login
Register