• Thread starter xMODDEDxSKILLZx
  • Start date
  • Views 86,724
xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
First i want to thank Team-Xecuter for all their hard work and dedication to the RGH project. The creator of Multibuilder for making such an amazing tool, and everyone else that made this possible!

Hello fellow sinners, Im here to show you how to do the newest in reset glitch hacks. I had trouble doing this myself and it kinda pissed me off that no one had a complete tutorial on how to do it...so here it is. Its working for me on my falcon 14719 dash...and loving it.

PREREQUISITES:
  • Coolrunner configured correctly
  • Proper wiring already done
  • My files
  • patience
First off extract the file to its own directory, this is our main folder. everything we need is in it.

STEPS
Step 1:
extract multibuilder to its own directory

Step 2:
put your nanddump.bin into the "my360" folder

twoa.png

Step 3:
run multibuilder to make proper ecc, then flash it via jrunner

31955926.png

71992845.png

Step 4:
power on your console via the eject button to boot into xell, write down your cpu key

49996292.jpg

Step 5:
extract xebuild to its own directory. Copy your nanddump.binto the "mydata" folder, add your cpu key to the "cpukey.txt" file

step 6:
open a command window in the xebuild directory.

step 7:
run the following command:
xebuild.exe -v -t glitch -d mydata -f 14719 -c falcon -i RGH2falcon //FOR FALCON

xebuild.exe -v -t glitch -d mydata -f 14719 -c jasper -i RGH2jasper //FOR JASPER

xebuild.exe -v -t glitch -d mydata -f 14719 -c zephyr -i RGH2zephyr //FOR ZEPHYR

27145481.png

93892943.png

step 8: after it completes successfully, flash the givin image(should be in the xebuild root
folder called "14719_gg_REVISION.bin) with jrunner

12026583.png

41024782.png

step 9: boot console with the power button and enjoy homebrew awsomeness!

Your welcome!

FILES DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aqhe2wua61ewf4g

Y

yodaaoy13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what is the difference from this compared to the normal rgh just wondering

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It is currently not capable of glitching the xenon. If your dash is low enough you may just be able to do the old rgh and use low shield wire to boost times.

Modding Legend

Modding Legend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only bad thing about this is that the falcon with the CB5773 are having problems and it won't boot into Xell.

Modding Legend

Modding Legend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I followed this and many other tuts and even just tried myself. But, for whatever reason my falcon CB5773 doesn't want to boot into Xell. I've checked my soldering multiple times, I've re-wired it multiple times, I've re-programmed the CoolRunner, I've done everything. It still doesn't want to boot Xell. The chip just sits there and has the constant red light while the green light is flashing every 5 seconds trying to glitch the console into Xell.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ive noticed that too, on certain occasions. what i usually do is start COMPLETELY over as if ive never done anything. check and double check my wiring then triple check. This usually erases any doubt and often i find an error i made. let me know if anything changes or if there is anything i can help with.

Modding Legend

Modding Legend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive noticed that too, on certain occasions. what i usually do is start COMPLETELY over as if ive never done anything. check and double check my wiring then triple check. This usually erases any doubt and often i find an error i made. let me know if anything changes or if there is anything i can help with.
Lol, I've just completely started from scratch about 25 minutes ago. I just read the nand, created the ecc, wrote the ecc, tried booting xell and still nothing.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, I've just completely started from scratch about 25 minutes ago. I just read the nand, created the ecc, wrote the ecc, tried booting xell and still nothing.
something doesnt quite make sense...what xsvf are you using to flash your cr?

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried them all. But, I am currently using the B one.
ive heard that the TX_RGH2_A.xsvf works much better than the rest, id stick with that...other than that, i honesltly dont see a reason why the console wont boot xell. the only thing i can remotely think of is the CPU_RST is either to long or has interference.

Modding Legend

Modding Legend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive heard that the TX_RGH2_A.xsvf works much better than the rest, id stick with that...other than that, i honesltly dont see a reason why the console wont boot xell. the only thing i can remotely think of is the CPU_RST is either to long or has interference.
I'm using the wires that came with the CR besides the CPU_RST. The CPU_RST I'm using the 50 ohm low-loss double shielded cable. I am also trying the alt point on top of the board instead of the bottom so there is no interference.

I was reading more on the issue and found out that it isn't just the falcon. Other Xbox's are doing the same thing. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
it might be due to unstable code too, guess only time will tell...

Modding Legend

Modding Legend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it might be due to unstable code too, guess only time will tell...
Yeah probably....because more people are having this problem on the xecuter site and all the mods, admins, and everyone are blaming it on the person's faulty wiring. The person posts pics of the wiring and it looks completely fine.

X

xhapmas

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all thanks for xMODDEDxSKILLZx for your complete rgh2 tutorial.

My xbox is falcon (cb5773) and its successfully glitch with rgh2.
I'm using your tutorial for building the image for my falcon and its glitch fine, but the problem is.....

it can successfully enter the dashboard with maximum 5 glitch (green led on coolrunner), if it's more than 5 glitch.....then it goes RROD (3 red LIGHT).

That's my short report :biggrin:
And sorry for my bad english.

Thanks a lots.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all thanks for xMODDEDxSKILLZx for your complete rgh2 tutorial.

My xbox is falcon (cb5773) and its successfully glitch with rgh2.
I'm using your tutorial for building the image for my falcon and its glitch fine, but the problem is.....

it can successfully enter the dashboard with maximum 5 glitch (green led on coolrunner), if it's more than 5 glitch.....then it goes RROD (3 red LIGHT).

That's my short report :biggrin:
And sorry for my bad english.

Thanks a lots.
not a problem sir, im glad i could help! as far as the rrod goes, it almost sounds like a LDV problem if its going to rrod after 3 led cycles...not exactly sure though.

X

xhapmas

Reaction score
Sin$
not a problem sir, im glad i could help! as far as the rrod goes, it almost sounds like a LDV problem if its going to rrod after 3 led cycles...not exactly sure though.

Have you counter the RROD problem? coz u'r using falcon too right :biggrin:
and if im not mistaken, you used TX_RGH2_A too, have u tried TX_RGH2_B?
is TX_RGH2_A boot faster than TX_RGH2_B? coz right now im using TX_RGH2_B, and its hit RROD if its glitch more than 5 times :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register