Solved Competitive Mod Request

• Thread starter MrDragonzord
  • Start date
  • Views 512
M

MrDragonzord

Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone please help me and my guild by making some modded Halo 4 gametypes, for competitive play? We're in need of one and it'd really be appreciated. Here's my requests:

•Have versions of the mod for Slayer, Multiflag CTF, Oneflag CTF, Oddball, and King of the Hill
•Have the flag carrier perform exactly the same as a player (minus armor abilities)
•Sprint Disabled
•115% movement speed
•105% gravity
•All weapon reload/swaps made twice as fast
•Prom. Vision, Hardlight Shield, Jet Pack, and Regen Field last 2x as long but do not recharge
•Thruster Pack and Hologram's recharge time made 1.5x faster
•Active Camo works while moving and does not recharge
•More Traditional Red/Blue Colors
•Spectator Mode
•All flinching removed
•Aim assist lessened to be like Halo Reach
•Bullet magnetism almost removed completely
•Grenade indicators removed
•Grenade damage increased
•Grenade blast radius made smaller
•Longer red reticule range for all weapons while unscoped, to lessen the emphasis on scoped combat
•Battle Rifle's Rate of Fire Slowed Down To Make It Kill in approximately 2.1 seconds
•Battle Rifle's accuracy increased
•Battle Rifle's recoil decreased
•Light Rifle's damage or rate of fire nerfed, to make its scoped kill time (slightly) longer than the Battle Rifle's requested kill time (the LR's supposed to function as a long range primary weapon imo)
•Carbine's damage nerfed to make it kill only slightly faster than the BR's requested kill time
•Carbine's spread increased to make it more restricted to close range
•Shotgun's spread more like Halo 3's
•Rocket Launcher's splash damage heavily decreased (so its only 1sk on a near-direct hit)
•Rocket Launcher's projectile speed decreased to be more like Reach's
•Needler's homing ability made more effective
•Needler's rate of fire decreased to be more like Halo CE's
•Needler's bloom removed
•Sniper's bloom removed
•Assault Rifle modified to function more like Halo 3's with slightly better accuracy and slightly less damage, to make it more fitting for mid range rather than close range
•Plasma Pistol's damage increased
•Plasma Pistol's homing ability made more effective
•SAW's max bloom decreased
•SAW's recoil increase
•SAW's damage decreased
•Scatter Shot fires two projectiles at a time side-by-side with near perfect consistency
•Scatter shot has way longer range
•Scatter shot kills in one hit if both shots connect
•Concussion Rifle made 3sk

Someone please help!!! I'm able to wait a few months until the mod is completed. Please reply if you're willing to help!

If anyone wants to add to the list, send your suggestions to me. I want this to improve competitive play in Halo 4

D

Deleted member 614620

R-717 IS THE BEST REFRIGERANT CHANGE MY MIND
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone please help me and my guild by making some modded Halo 4 gametypes, for competitive play? We're in need of one and it'd really be appreciated. Here's my requests:

•Have versions of the mod for Slayer, Multiflag CTF, Oneflag CTF, Oddball, and King of the Hill
•Have the flag carrier perform exactly the same as a player (minus armor abilities)
•Sprint Disabled
•115% movement speed
•105% gravity
•All weapon reload/swaps made twice as fast
•Prom. Vision, Hardlight Shield, Jet Pack, and Regen Field last 2x as long but do not recharge
•Thruster Pack and Hologram's recharge time made 1.5x faster
•Active Camo works while moving and does not recharge
•More Traditional Red/Blue Colors
•Spectator Mode
•All flinching removed
•Aim assist lessened to be like Halo Reach
•Bullet magnetism almost removed completely
•Grenade indicators removed
•Grenade damage increased
•Grenade blast radius made smaller
•Longer red reticule range for all weapons while unscoped, to lessen the emphasis on scoped combat
•Battle Rifle's Rate of Fire Slowed Down To Make It Kill in approximately 2.1 seconds
•Battle Rifle's accuracy increased
•Battle Rifle's recoil decreased
•Light Rifle's damage or rate of fire nerfed, to make its scoped kill time (slightly) longer than the Battle Rifle's requested kill time (the LR's supposed to function as a long range primary weapon imo)
•Carbine's damage nerfed to make it kill only slightly faster than the BR's requested kill time
•Carbine's spread increased to make it more restricted to close range
•Shotgun's spread more like Halo 3's
•Rocket Launcher's splash damage heavily decreased (so its only 1sk on a near-direct hit)
•Rocket Launcher's projectile speed decreased to be more like Reach's
•Needler's homing ability made more effective
•Needler's rate of fire decreased to be more like Halo CE's
•Needler's bloom removed
•Sniper's bloom removed
•Assault Rifle modified to function more like Halo 3's with slightly better accuracy and slightly less damage, to make it more fitting for mid range rather than close range
•Plasma Pistol's damage increased
•Plasma Pistol's homing ability made more effective
•SAW's max bloom decreased
•SAW's recoil increase
•SAW's damage decreased
•Scatter Shot fires two projectiles at a time side-by-side with near perfect consistency
•Scatter shot has way longer range
•Scatter shot kills in one hit if both shots connect
•Concussion Rifle made 3sk

Someone please help!!! I'm able to wait a few months until the mod is completed. Please reply if you're willing to help!

If anyone wants to add to the list, send your suggestions to me. I want this to improve competitive play in Halo 4
I would honestly want to know why you think that would help competitively and why you think someone would want to do this for nothing. I mean actual halo tournaments i believe don't have a custom setup like that so why even bother

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register