• Thread starter Sirs moxie
  • Start date
  • Views 647
Sirs moxie

Sirs moxie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I started the game today and it said I needed to download the new comp. pack so I did (took about ten minutes) and I clicked Continue after the download and it said I still needed to download it to play online... so I clicked on the "Compatability Pack" on the title menu of the game and it said I already downloaded it, but it gave me the option to redownload so I redownloaded it and the same thing happened. I tried saving it to my flash drive, I tried deleting it and redownloading, I tried restarting the console after download, I tried going to the dashboard after download, I did everything I know how to.. and still it's not working. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete all other compatibility packs, clear your cache and try again. Worked for me.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
So I started the game today and it said I needed to download the new comp. pack so I did (took about ten minutes) and I clicked Continue after the download and it said I still needed to download it to play online... so I clicked on the "Compatability Pack" on the title menu of the game and it said I already downloaded it, but it gave me the option to redownload so I redownloaded it and the same thing happened. I tried saving it to my flash drive, I tried deleting it and redownloading, I tried restarting the console after download, I tried going to the dashboard after download, I did everything I know how to.. and still it's not working. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Try deleting all your old compatibility packs, then clear the cache.
Worked for me and I told Spar and it also worked for her.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Try deleting all your old compatibility packs, then clear the cache.
Worked for me and I told Spar and it also worked for her.
Let's ask Sheldon if you are telling the truth here:
Jc3jggv.gif

Sirs moxie

Sirs moxie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete all other compatibility packs, clear your cache and try again. Worked for me.
After I deleted like 3 gigs of files in my hard drive and then cleared the cache it worked... looks like I just had my HDD too full :tongue: Thanks!

M

MayaMoxxi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me. Would usually delete compatibility packs but 500MB takes long enough to download, like over an hour. At least I know I only need the latest pack, unlike other games.

Top Bottom
Login
Register