Collectors Edition Car Duping After Patch 1.6 {Tutorial}

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Hardstyle 7s, Nov 29, 2013 with 63 replies and 5,989 views.

1. Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s Senior Member

Hey guys, As i have recently found out you can now duplicate Collectors Edition cars by using the new method of duplication but as i have also found you can now do this glitch free every time.​
    Note: Before you do this the car you are duplicating will be in the same car slot it was in in your friends garage.
    Here are the steps:
    1) Go to your garage and invite the person that is wanting the car duplicated to them.​
    2) When you are in the garage jump in the drivers seat of the car and tell the other person to sit in the passenger seat.​
    3) When steps 1 and 2 are done open up your browser (Driver Only) and go to the property website.​
    4) Once you are at the website go to the apartment building that you are in and select another apartment that is in that building.​
    5) Once selected buy the new apartment then quickly dashboard (So you don't get charged for the purchase.)​
    6) The person that was in the passenger seat will now be driving out of your garage but he/she will get stuck half way because of this there will be a slight delay..​
    7) Accelerate out of the garage and drive to the nearest LSC (Los santos customs) and upgrade/customize the car.​
    8) Drive to your garage and park your car outside, If you try to drive it in to store it you will get this message: "You do not have the corresponding DLC in order to store this vehicle."​
    9) Go into your garage and drive out in a random vehicle, This will put the personal car outside into your garage.​
    10) Go back into your garage and you will see that you have a empty spot in your garage (It is not empty, Because of you not having the DLC the game is not loading your car.)​
    11) Enjoy.​
    When you have the car stored in your garage you will not be able to drive out in the car you will need to phone your mechanic and request the vehicle, The vehicle will not be invisible when it gets to you it will look how it was when you customized it. To put the car back into your garage just drive to your garage and get out another vehicle.

MULLER COD3X and wan5 like this.
  2. wan5

wan5 Seasoned Member

Nice ive been after a Hotknife for some time!

If anyone is willing to do this for me i can help out with getting a lazer back into your garage via recovery and iso mod.

3. Hardstyle 7s

I'm sure a few people will be opening a DLC car service as loads of people will be wanting them from now on until this method is patched :smile:

4. wan5

wan5 Seasoned Member

Hopefully, and thanks for sharing it with us!

5. Hardstyle 7s

You're welcome, I don't know if i am the founder of this so i don't take credit for it :smile:

6. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Enthusiast

now comes a DLC Duping Thread.

7. mirko132

mirko132 Newbie

If somebody has the Collector's Edition and would give me a hotknife add me on PSN: Lapperus13 I can give you all modded cars I have (prison bus, clown van, trevor's car with teddy, space docker with pinkish wheel smoke, HVY cutter...) + I'll pay back the money in form of upgraded car you can sell.

8. abns2004

abns2004 Newbie

nice, i'm not interested in CE cars but doing the glitch for free is nice. thanks.

9. Hardstyle 7s

I am in need of a recorder to do a video tutorial on this :smile:

EDIT: Just found out you can duplicate premium/super cars with this method as well.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  10. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Enthusiast

hopefully theres CE owners out there willing to dupe.

11. Skrap75

Skrap75 Enthusiast

this does work , i can confirm this

12. Sennoske

Sennoske Newbie

yeah until its patched in about a week or so. i hope it is people payed the extra money for theedition it should not be free for people who were not willing to pay extra.

13. Lag worm

Lag worm Enthusiast

Anyone wana dupe il pay first with PayPal :smile:

14. Skrap75

Skrap75 Enthusiast

proof it works :

15. erich00041

erich00041 Newbie

If anyone with CE is willing to do this on PS3 message me: Erich0
    That Hotknife is one sexy car. If you want to trade I have Franklin's Buffalo and the Space Docker.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  16. Molotov

Molotov Newbie

I have snow stockade, franklin, micheal, troll truck...will trade any for hotknife..

17. Lag worm

Lag worm Enthusiast

Will u trade me tow truck bro I have loads of stuff :smile:

18. Molotov

Molotov Newbie

Watchu got? I dont know if the "tow" word is to be used around here..XD

19. Lag worm

Lag worm Enthusiast

Loool add me come look bro :smile: GT: side partin kid

20. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Enthusiast

who's your friend? you think he would let me dupe the khamelion? if so, message me on xbox. GT: DrakeOfficial