Status
Not open for further replies.
S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins, today I bring you a challenge. I am interested in seeing what the community can generate (outside of the common useless tools there are today!).

What this is:
- Until April 19th, I'll be accepting mods that you make to enter in this contest. Mods can either be posted publicly in this thread (no need to release the mod, I prefer you simply post a video and keep it private), or private messaged to me. On April 19th, I will award the following prizes to the top 2-3 mod submissions:

1st Place: Lifetime membership with XeLiveHive and acceptance into my private modding team
2nd Place: One month membership with XeLiveHive
Further placing: If your mod is good, I will supply you with 1 month of XeLiveHive. I won't give you a ranking (such as 3rd or 4th place), but I'll just give you the time as a token of gratitude towards participating.

Types of mods accepted:
- Any original modification, or private mod (example: chams, as I have performed in the spoiler below)
a59632ba6e14c8ef5a4e24f52cf9bdf5.png

- Any tool that serves a specific purpose (example: Asset editor, XModel editor, Weapon modifications, etc)

Mods that will be denied:
- A "AIO" tool that is simply all playerstate editing. These kinds of mods are all unoriginal, although I will accept them if they are original.

The time starts NOW!

You can check the time remaining in the contest here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140420T00&p0=:&msg=Modding Contest!&csz=1

Last edited:
U

Unsigned Chaos

Leader of Unsigned Nation
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I won't be sleeping for a week.

imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you make a tool for modding? such as peek poker

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
85DX9.jpg

All off host. Aimbot, No recoil, Red boxes, see players through walls, constant UAV.

S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
85DX9.jpg

All off host. Aimbot, No recoil, Red boxes, see players through walls, constant UAV.

I already have all of this, therefore you're removed! Just kidding, I don't want to give you any placement as I know you already have alternatives to getting on LIVE, and this is mainly for those who do not have the means to pay for LIVE. Great submission though. 
Can you make a tool for modding? such as peek poker
This contest is for title specific modifications. There are already plenty of memory editing tools in existence.

Maybe Ethernet

Maybe Ethernet

Emo? :O
Reaction score
Sin$
how about a All in one mod tool with player stat editing?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't count :tongue: Since it wasn't you who did that :wink:
Godly knows all about it. It was a joke anyway as he said I already have access to live.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess this would be motivation to finish that gametype I was trying to make, IdZ.

Kr3wELLa

Kr3wELLa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
85DX9.jpg

the aimbot rubbers has that and redboxes and chams and see through walls and uav and no recoil. I hope you're not gonna make people pay for this.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
the aimbot rubbers has that and redboxes and chams and see through walls and uav and no recoil. I hope you're not gonna make people pay for this.
I'm not discussing any of that here as that would be hijacking godly's thread but I can guarantee rubbers aimbot is not the same.

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
"and they'll remain private for my own use."

Getting bored and desperate, are we?

S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
"and they'll remain private for my own use."

Getting bored and desperate, are we?

I don't see why if the winner is part of my modding team they can't share their mod?

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see why if the winner is part of my modding team they can't share their mod?

Was just pointing out there is no point in a "modding team" unless in the future you influence them to sell (and of course share profit with you for "advertisement") and I seriously doubt you will get anyone prominent in the scene itching to join a "team," as I'm sure you are aware of. All of this is fishy and quite lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register