What's new

Mod Menu CoD4 | TU4 | Pestilence Modding R2R Mod Menu v2 | Sickest New Stealth Design | +Download

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Booty Juice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
How it going everyone? Today I will be releasing my new Pestilence Modding v2 R2R Mod Menu for CoD4. I released this menu yesterday, but never made any post about it :tongue:. Anyways, this is the only stealth R2R mod menu I have seen with this design. This menu took me a while to make, took time time out of my day, and I work hard on this menu. I hope you guys enjoy the release :biggrin:

-=How To Use The Menu=-
1. Once infected start up a Private Match
2. Once the game timer has ended(The "Game Begins in...), walk backwards and press dpad up to open the mod menu
3. Once you have opened the menu, close it and end the game
4. Start the game back up, and open the mod menu (walk backwards press up on the dpad)
5. There you have it, you should have the full menu like in the video

Please note you have to do the above in order to get the full menu to work, if you don't your kill feed will only be 4 lines, and you need it to be 9 lines.

-=FAQ=-
Q. Whats the point in starting the match the first time, if were just going to end it?

A. There is a code to make your kill feed 9 lines (kill feed is 4 lines by default), and the only way for this code to take effect is for you to end the game and start it again, so you can have your kill feed 9 lines.

Last edited:
FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone, the menu has been updated
Fixes:
Took out some codes
Fixed some codes
Fixed infection levels
Edited some messages

T

ToastedKronic

Reaction score
Sin$
Looks really good, ive been working on a project just like this for about a year and still havent perfect it lol. looks like u beat me

V

_VenoM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work, i'm surprised people are still making mod menu's for this game tbh. I've held onto my private menu for what seems like decades now, considering releasing it to the public since i have no use for it.

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work, i'm surprised people are still making mod menu's for this game tbh. I've held onto my private menu for what seems like decades now, considering releasing it to the public since i have no use for it.
Lol yea, I thought WaW was the game for modding now, but CoD4 still has its players

P

potter310

Reaction score
Sin$
hi new to this site downloaded the mod list on the memory stick do I just plug it in to my xbox

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised that either of them are active. I thought CFG modding was all but dead.
Yea, I thought everyone would have left those games for good, but I guess r2r menus are the only thing keeping the modders and leeches there lol

XeFamezz

XeFamezz

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I thought everyone would have left those games for good, but I guess r2r menus are the only thing keeping the modders and leeches there lol
Hi bro please infect me GT: KG Famezz I love your menus 100% Legit

AgreedBog381

AgreedBog381

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised that either of them are active. I thought CFG modding was all but dead.
Shame on you for coming to the cod 4 section when you have unfinished business in the cod 5 section...SHAME!! :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register