What's new

CoD WaW Custom zombies maps not working?

• Thread starter XherpxDerpX
  • Start date
  • Views 20,486
X

XherpxDerpX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So every time I start a game, It loads, then crashes to the start menu and says
"Server script compile error (unknown function)"
What should I do? This happens to every zombie map (That is custom)
I fixed it.

Last edited:
Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a cracked copy of WaW?

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, Bought it from steam after all the problems I had with a pirated WaW. 

Yep, Newest version.
Check under your mods folder and see if there is a Folder called ZCT. If there is try deleting (or moving) the ZCT folder and see if that solves the issue.

X

XherpxDerpX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check under your mods folder and see if there is a Folder called ZCT. If there is try deleting (or moving) the ZCT folder and see if that solves the issue.
there isn't any folder called ZCT. I think I might have partially fixed it though. I un-installed my mods (Deleted them) Then validated files. There was one file missing. After installing the file, I installed my mods, And Some work. there are still a few maps that don't work.

Flater

Flater

Contributor
Experienced Veteran Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I can help you with this problem as I am good with computers and everyone comes to me and asks me to solve their problems so now im here to solve yours:smile:

Put this into the WaW command console "¬" (without the quotes) it will enlarge the console and in yellow text it will tell you what you are missing.

Paste all of the yellow text back to me and I will help you solve the proble. :smile:

X

XherpxDerpX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can help you with this problem as I am good with computers and everyone comes to me and asks me to solve their problems so now im here to solve yours:smile:

Put this into the WaW command console "¬" (without the quotes) it will enlarge the console and in yellow text it will tell you what you are missing.

Paste all of the yellow text back to me and I will help you solve the proble. :smile:

Yeah I ended up fixing this a day after I posted the thread. I tried validating WaW on steam, and it was missing one file. Getting the one file solved all my problems. Thanks for the offer though.

Flater

Flater

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I ended up fixing this a day after I posted the thread. I tried validating WaW on steam, and it was missing one file. Getting the one file solved all my problems. Thanks for the offer though.
Your welcome I knew it would be because of a missing file, whenever your in trouble with WaW just type that command and find the errors easily.

X

XherpxDerpX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your welcome I knew it would be because of a missing file, whenever your in trouble with WaW just type that command and find the errors easily.

Are you good with everything? Like, Making maps? If so I could use some help understanding and making zones properly. No tutorials on youtube seem to help me.

Flater

Flater

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you good with everything? Like, Making maps? If so I could use some help understanding and making zones properly. No tutorials on youtube seem to help me.
No don't even wanna try making maps but if you dont know how to make a server I can help you with that and I've never played WaW PC. I play cod4 or samp (san andreas).

D

Dahaka

Reaction score
Sin$
my cod waw has problem when iload a custom zm mod it will kick me in half of loading the says uknow scription check console for more detail and the console says it is loading image

Top Bottom
Login
Register