What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

COD GHOSTS FREE modded lobby! RTE tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
SnatcherXDK

SnatcherXDK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOBBY STATUS = OPEN!

Welcome to Stipo360's Official CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS Modded lobby forum!
this service is brand new and needs vouchers! help would be much appreciated :smile:
CONTACT INFO BELOW

~How does it work?~

My lobbies will be running either Project Goodbye OR Ghost revival RTE TOOLS!
this service is 100% free!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES! (misconduct of these rules will result in blocked communications)

- although this service is free, i take this service VERY serious and i do not joke around.

- The only way to get in the lobby is to be invited! i do not accept random joins. i do this to keep it simple and clean, i write down each Gamertag i encounter in the comments in this thread for quick and easy use of contact. then i invite you when the service is up, if you dont reply in time i will try again in a bit. if you KNOW you are on the list (i will personally tell you) then and ONLY then you may message me here or anywhere possible telling me that you were away and you are ready to join (VERY IMPORTANT)

- Please only join this service if you know how to play in modded lobbies (its not rocket science)

~Contact info~

Xbox live : *removed*
email : *removed*

VIDEO PROOF OF FALCON JTAG

Last edited:
Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Please report this thread to be re-opened once your XBLSE has been confirmed.

Goodonxc

Goodonxc

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt goodonxc I was wondering if I could get in a modded lobby may I please have an invite thank you

Q

QuinnM

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt is QuinnM but cant accept invites until u friend me first. Srry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register