• Thread starter Chloe Grace Moretz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,624
Chloe Grace Moretz

Chloe Grace Moretz

I Love Chloe <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey 7s, I just want to know if there is a glitch where you have automatically UAV Radar, Because Im playing COD eSports Clan Vs Clan. And someone did a glitch/or hack and they know where we are. Every round.

xInitial

xInitial

b0ss
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey 7s, I just want to know if there is a glitch where you have automatically UAV Radar, Because Im playing COD eSports Clan Vs Clan. And someone did a glitch/or hack and they know where we are. Every round.
it's a hack. and an expensive one. You need a JTAG/RGH so that means you'll have to pay $20 a day just to play it online.

Master

Master

Magnanimous
10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to buy xblse to actually play online and host with the menu.

LIOTIC

LIOTIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's a hack. and an expensive one. You need a JTAG/RGH so that means you'll have to pay $20 a day just to play it online.
I dont really think someone is going to be spending 20 dollars a day to win cod games lol.

FlowLikeTroy

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it was free xbl weekend so couldn't you get on without XBLSE

DamnHotAssassin

DamnHotAssassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont really think someone is going to be spending 20 dollars a day to win cod games lol.

It's not solely to win CoD games, people do it to troll and get reactions so they can put them up on youtube.

DubzyNZ

DubzyNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, if you were playing on octane. There's that care package thing in the middle and maybe he got a satcom or a night owl

Top Bottom
Login
Register