CoD Ghost - Body Count

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts Clans' started by Ax PhanTom, Jan 14, 2014 with 10 replies and 555 views.

1. Ax PhanTom

Ax PhanTom Newbie

Hello Fellow Se7ensins People i am Currently looking for 3 Players who are good at the game and speak good English to attempt for win 4 Games in Gold Division Clan Wars

You Will Win

- Body Count (Camo) --- 1 Win
    - Body Count Merc (Head) --- 2 Win
    - Body Count Reaper (Head) --- 3 Win
    - Body Count (Uniform) --- 4 Win

But the aim is to Win 4 Games in Gold Division or Higher

Post Your

Gamertag:
    Level:
    Prestige:
    K/D:
    Time Where you are Now:
  2. PatheticFatcow

PatheticFatcow Enthusiast

Not posting it here. PM me.
    idk 32
    1st
    USa
    12:21PM
  3. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 Newbie

You're aware that you need to win 4 clan wars not games to get the body count uniform right ? and why you need 4 men team? 6 is the least best bet to win clan wars because you're going to need to win public games not the clan vs clan.( even though the clan vs clan helps but will not grand your win if you have some competitive clans competing with you )
    If you're aware of this then I apologize and maybe this would help other members
  4. Ax PhanTom

Ax PhanTom Newbie

Ye i know :)
  5. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 Newbie

Alright! clan wars is tomorrow, good luck with it and I hope you get some good active members :)
  6. Zyphair

Zyphair Enthusiast

clan wars sucks if you dont have numbers. all i wanted my clan to do was tryhard a few clanwars and then do whatever once we had our gear. i made it to 24 members and 3 of us play.... we keep placing platinum against clans with 50+ active members. 4 ppl isnt going to net you any wins.
  7. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 Newbie

If you have 6 players ONLY in your clan you'll be matched with other clans with 5~7 members, clans match making is up to the number of members not the overall K/D or W/L, so you can just kick ALL the inactive members and have your self an easy clan wars against clans with same amount of members... Being matched with out numbered clans will be over as of february as they'll lock the roster so the clan wars will be equal
  8. SpartanG01

SpartanG01 Getting There

Rosters are locked 24 hours before a Clan War begins, any additions you made to the roster within the last 16 hours will not earn you victories within the Clan War.

My team and I have won every Clan War we have participated in and our clan roster is 19 people long. Only 3 of us play actively. It's all about taking objectives intelligently.

Our strategy for winning Clan Wars is to calculate which playlists reward the most points for the least amount of wins and have all three of us work on a separate playlist for instance one will win 6 games of Kill Confirmed while another wins 6 games of Search and Rescue while yet another wins 6 games of HxC Kill Confirmed. Typically those playlists reward more points per victory than Team Deathmatch and Domination so while the larger clans take Team Deathmatch and Domination in the end we still end up with a large CP lead then we allow any clan not already in second to take the smaller playlists and then we take them back while the clan trying to win first almost always focuses on the larger playlists. We won our last war in Platinum Division against a clan with three times as many active players as us with a final point gap of over 100CP using that strategy. The biggest focus is the day Clan Wars begins and the day Clan Wars ends. Sweep the board ASAP at 12pm the starting day and again the morning the Clan War ends and DO NOT fight to keep your smaller play lists. You need people to take them because you can take them back quickly and easily and the are worth less and less every time so you minimize the chances of a strong come back by anyone when the only playlists worth any points left take 20-30 wins to capture. By the day the clan war ended we had basically completely locked any other clan out of victory.
  9. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 Newbie

Yup, just noticed that, seems a lot better and more fair for all the clans :D
  10. Symthic

Symthic Getting There

Wait, is it winning clan games within the game, or winning Clan Wars in the Call of Duty App?
  11. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 Newbie

Your question is not very clear ... You have to win games that are listed in the app when ou enter the clan wars, you need to reach the max amount of wins to capture that node and get the points