What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[CLOSED Due To People Overusing Menu] Rizmo's BO2 Mod Menu Lobby | Caked Up 1.7 Menu

Is the Lobby legit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RizmoServices

RizmoServices

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7enSins people! I am currently hosting a Black Ops 2 Modded Lobby/Mod Menu Lobby!

Once you are in the game, you will not have Mod Menu access. To gain Access to the Mod Menu, you need to post 'Legit' and list your Gamertag so the host can verify you to use the mod menu!

v8LmKrw.gif

CLOSED (OFFLINE)
Host GT:

Co-Host GT:

Send a Private Chat to any of the Gamertags listed above, View Profile, and Join Session In Progress!
1. NO NOOBTUBING or Spamming any Explosives. You Will be Kicked from the game!
2. Please No Blasting Music through mic or screaming
3. Please do NOT excessively kill players, Let them finish what they need to do
4. Be Respectful to others, Host, Co-Host. If you aren't you will be Deranked & Kicked!
5. Enjoy the Lobby & Remember to Post 'Legit' below!
Donations are not required, but are always accepted to keep lobbies like this going!
If you want to donate, and once again it is NOT REQUIRED! Donate to the email: [email protected]
Sorry for this being the only proof available right now! This video below is an MW2 Challenge Lobby Proof Video. Its just there to show you guys that I am legit about doing any sort of Modded Lobbies.
zachyoung8
RizmosRampage

LOBBY IS NOW OPEN! JOIN MY SESSION!

GAMERTAG: Spirit Rizmo v4

JOIN! JOIN! JOIN! AND GET THAT XP!

Last edited:
Tyler1881

Tyler1881

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7enSins people! I am currently hosting a Black Ops 2 Modded Lobby/Mod Menu Lobby!

Once you are in the game, you will not have Mod Menu access. To gain Access to the Mod Menu, you need to post 'Legit' and list your Gamertag so the host can verify you to use the mod menu!

v8LmKrw.gif

Host GT: Spirit Rizmo v4

Co-Host GT:

Send a Private Chat to any of the Gamertags listed above, View Profile, and Join Session In Progress!
4. Be Respectful to others, Host, Co-Host. If you aren't you will be Deranked & Kicked!
Donations are not required, but are always accepted to keep lobbies like this going!
If you want to donate, and once again it is NOT REQUIRED! Donate to the email: [email protected]
Sorry for this being the only proof available right now! This video below is an MW2 Challenge Lobby Proof Video. Its just there to show you guys that I am legit about doing any sort of Modded Lobbies.
zachyoung8
RizmosRampage

Legit I'm in tedawsome212122

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit! in lobby now :smile: GT_ iTzz DanniBoii

Brendan1199

Brendan1199

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit GT: BigKitten219607

Last edited:
RizmoServices

RizmoServices

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox Froze I CHANGED UP MY MENU AND XBOX IS STARTING UP NOW! JOIN NOW!

Tyler1881

Tyler1881

Reaction score
Sin$
I posted legit than got sent to the main lobby

v8LmKrw.gif

Co-Host GT:

zachyoung8
RizmosRampage

G

GriM ZiiP

Reaction score
Sin$

v8LmKrw.gif

Co-Host GT:

zachyoung8
RizmosRampage

100 legig in lobvie now

Gamertag GriM ZiiP please verify

S

Sinfaytal

Reaction score
Sin$
this lobby is legit allthough it is only a fun lobby nothing else! no xp