Clash of clans

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by Cutie, Feb 19, 2013 with 5 replies and 503 views.

1. Cutie

Cutie Enthusiast

Anyone know any mods or hacks for this game thank you my I device is jailbroken so don't need to worry about that
  2. Tabuu

Tabuu Banned

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before. Absolutely do not trust or use any of the programs that give you free currency. Sorry, I don't actually play the game. I'm also pretty sure the in-app purchases are server checked so you can't use an in-app purchase cracker. Unfortunately, there are some kinds of games like this. Are there any type of specific mods you are looking for?
  3. Wolf

Wolf Zombies :D Forum Guru

There are no mods currently to date, sorry buddy. The game also updates frequently to avoid modders.
  4. iamillinoize

iamillinoize Newbie

id be intrested in finding one as well im looking for a way to max my walls out the prices are ridiculous a wall hack is all i want lol
  5. THE DukesteR 32

THE DukesteR 32 Enthusiast

As much as I love hacking and gaining that unfair advantage, this is one game I would love to see remain protected. For those that haven't played, I highly recommend it. (Not to say that I wouldn't join the rush if there were to be an exploit in the game ;) )
  6. Tag 7s

Tag 7s Angel

Just about everything is server sided so it is very less likely to be modded/hacked. Once it is hacked, Everything resets to what it was.
    Dunefreak333 likes this.