What's new

Code Chronic x Modz (Source Release) (Xbox 360)

• Thread starter xDestroyinq
  • Start date
  • Views 4,315
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice release. Dont listen to those guys

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be a ****, thank you for the source! Was just saying it looks the same as Evil B's and CANDY KUSH GOD's.
Not getting involved but i did help him fix some stuffs in this ages ago it was around long before Candy kush aka Oz in the stash was even using the menu lib source . There was some stuff new back then but as time has gone he stuff has been released making the stuff that was once new not so new now, i guess he kept it private for all this time and thought he might release it for learning purposes or for people looking to look at open source eager to learn. 
This is Muskel's source with the same stuff as Motions97 v3 no point in really making this there's nothing new...
As far as ino TheMotions97 never released his v3 source ?

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
Not getting involved but i did help him fix some stuffs in this ages ago it was around long before Candy kush aka Oz in the stash was even using the menu lib source . There was some stuff new back then but as time has gone he stuff has been released making the stuff that was once new not so new now, i guess he kept it private for all this time and thought he might release it for learning purposes or for people looking to look at open source eager to learn. 

As far as ino TheMotions97 never released his v3 source ?
I meant v2 source typo :tongue: and CANDY KUSH GOD isn't Oz In The Stash

B

BluntSmoker4206

Developer Tester Staff
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, been while since i used this but im working on new mods and releasing my old source. You you edit it give credit!

Download - https://www.mediafire.com/?0dn4rt7w2xvb2s9
Virus Scan - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...c5f678d4dc5489dc20b872ef/analysis/1398602440/

XF CH3WY
jwdtgtZ.png

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
EvilB its old dude
???

To clear things up on this. yes it was a menu style on the right i created awhile ago from three-socks menulib and gave to muskelprotze for his v2 menu of which edits were made by some and released, It was an old style and was too small of a box it went through alot changes for the console trainer release making the box bigger for longer item names and fixing the arrow sprites when scrolling.

toofaces2

toofaces2

PS3 Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
???

To clear things up on this. yes it was a menu style on the right i created awhile ago from three-socks menulib and gave to muskelprotze for his v2 menu of which edits were made by some and released, It was an old style and was too small of a box it went through alot changes for the console trainer release making the box bigger for longer item names and fixing the arrow sprites when scrolling.

i dont mean your are old i mean the style is old xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register