• Thread starter TechnoJacker
  • Start date
  • Views 101,113
T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and check out these awesome screenshots my friend took using the cheat compilation thanks to the camera mods (Third Person and Free Camera), Sunbeams awesome physics mods (PlayersOnly and SlowMo), Invisibility to the enemy AI (Enemies won't attack you) and so on!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...westfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall
Even if you don't cheat, the compilation is awesome for machinima (Screenshots and Videos)!

J

jackkarma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing with the Badass Challenges. Worked fine for me. I did notice some missing challenges tho. Namely "Hater's Gonna Hate" (in Miscellaneous) and "Psst, Hey Buddy..." (in Money and Trading). There also isn't any of the "Cult of the Vault", but you likely know that. Thanks much for this addition.

T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing with the Badass Challenges. Worked fine for me. I did notice some missing challenges tho. Namely "Hater's Gonna Hate" (in Miscellaneous) and "Psst, Hey Buddy..." (in Money and Trading). There also isn't any of the "Cult of the Vault", but you likely know that. Thanks much for this addition.
If you can, make a list and Ill add them in later

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah those aren't there... I had to enlist the help of a buddy to knock those out the other day...
And yeah, the Cult of the Vault challenges are Area Challenges.... those can be completed in Gibbed...

J

jackkarma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the challenge names. I don't know which specific area they are each from tho.
Can't Fool Me
Fus Roh Die
Magical Massacre
Cheerful Green Giants
Ew Ew Ew Ew
Bone Breaker
Orcs Should Perish
Knighty Knight
Rock Out with your Rock Out
Scot-Fee

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
T TechnoJacker , the latest Challenge table that <string><int> posted has the challenges for DLC4 so all those that J jackkarma posted should be in there if that's the one you are using...

T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another small update, added a few fixes to the LUA code and also fixed Lootsplosion not being disabled when unchecked in certain situations. Also all the Badass Challenges should now be included under [Scripts] -> [Pawn and Physics]. You also shouldn't get any calculate nil errors when using the swapper now. In the rare chance the swapper can't return the value for a spawn group, it will show Unknown instead of halting with LUA error.

If you guys get a chance, please test the table out the best you can and let me know if you run into any problems.

J

jackkarma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still missing "Hater's Gonna Hate" (in Miscellaneous) and "Psst, Hey Buddy..." (in Money and Trading), and the Area challenges.

And for those people that might have trouble figuring out how to adjust those...In the game, go to your challenge list menu, then adjust in them CE.

One more thing...Is there an in game glitch or something with the Mine's of Avarice 3rd Vault Symbol? Does it even exist?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can always complete the Area Challenges in Gibbed... And yes the Cult of the Vault is glitches in the Mines... There are only 2...

J

jackkarma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having troubles with the very latest version from 7/9. Item rarety presets aren't enabling. Anyone have the previous version of this available that I can grab?

T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok folks, for those who tried the Cheat Table lately and couldn't enable the [Enable] code, sorry about that, forgot to make a small change so Cheat Engine was not hooking to the Borderlands2 proccess. Grab the latest cheat file and it should work again.

--------
In other news, made some more optimizations to the code. Now the LUA functions checks to see if the actual Borderlands 2 proccess is running, if not, the LUA scripts will not run. Before, they still would "work" once you attach it to Borderlands 2. Though if you close Borderlands 2 and re-open it without restarting the cheat table, you would run into problems as the table wouldn't re-attach itself to the new process.

Also now the table checks every 5 seconds if the process is running, if not, check to see if there's a new Borderlands 2 process and re-attach itself to it. Also when it re-attaches itself, it will disable and unfreeze all current enabled cheats and start from a fresh state for the new process.

Oh and a small addition, the Debug Log window now has a tiny button near the top left that lets you clear the Debug Log. Also if you run into any problems with any of the LUA scripts, check the Debug Log, I went in and added some verbose information on whats happening with the scripts. All errors will be prefixed with '!Error:' while system notices will start with '~', function calls will start with '@' and every thing else will start with a '-'.

If you activate a LUA cheat and no function call occurs, like 'function: VermiSwapper()' and the cheat doesn't work as intended, then it failed the 'CheckEnabled' check I included on most LUA functions which consist of checking to see if [Enable] was activated and working properly and if the cheat engine is connected to the Borderlands 2 function.

If you run into any problems, please include any error information related to the problem from the Debug Log as it does help with the debugging.

T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok another update folks, added in some more cheats that work when you aren't the host, organized the table a bit better and tweaked some stuff. There's now two character sections, one for when you are host or playing alone and when for when you join someones else game. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Some new stuff added:
Damage Heals Self: The Moxxi weapon effect.
Bullets Heal Allies: 1/2 of Siren's Restoration effect.
Explosives Heal Allies: other half of Siren's Restoration effect.
Team Ammo Regen:Only works on current weapon and not rockets.
Team Kill Skill Timer Mult:Zeroing
Miss Ricochet Damage:This address reduces Ricochet damage to half when Close Enough skill is taken.

You can now modify Badass Challenges if you are either as the host or otherwise. The Pawn and Physics Unreal script is now called Unreal Engine Handler (SloMo, PlayersOnly, Fly, Ghost, God Mode) and located under [Scripts]. Also removed some unnecessary things like the [Debug] section and some debug LUA code. I also added sub-categories to the [Character] section to organize it better and also removed the redundant character specific codes for the (All) character ones which work for every character.

So people, please test the update out and let me know if you run into any problems. I set up an automated backup when I do updates now as well. You can find them in the Borderlands 2 -> BackUps folder. They will contain zips, date coded and incremented as updates as made for each update. In case something breaks, revert to a previous update until its fixed.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump for Modded Weapon Bypass Check. Just download the newest version from the link in the OP. :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
HowAmI HowAmI Just download the Borderlands2.cetrainer

nipun99

nipun99

Dead and Gone...
Reaction score
Sin$
I faced a problem nothing serious its just when I press any key in the title screen without running the cheat engine and the last character that I used has modded weapons in the backpack or the bank the game freezes in the title screen.

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
I faced a problem nothing serious its just when I press any key in the title screen without running the cheat engine and the last character that I used has modded weapons in the backpack or the bank the game freezes in the title screen.

Ok

GeekMcLeod

GeekMcLeod

Reaction score
Sin$
I broke my quest line and don't know how/if I can fix it.

During the quest "The once and future Slab", I believe it's called.
I forgot I had the cheat "Faster collecting mission items" on and when the first mortar beacon was destroyed all 3 were, and brick just stopped.

Is there any way to fix this?

Top Bottom
Login
Register