• Thread starter Yiddo
  • Start date
  • Views 2,077
Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it is a business, and a job for you guys, and you have to make your money. Just like retail companies. I agree, the Chinese sellers are wrong, I used to buy from a member called 'igs365' and his coins used to be glitched on Fifa 14, where I would also get banned.

Oh, I understand, prices will never be that low again. I have 500k in the club at the moment and I can barely make a good team with it.
Put it this way, I ****ing hate EA for bringing price ranges into it.
Are you called EvoNinja now? I will check the site out if it is you guys.

Yeah were evo now, well the thing about EA and what always made me chuckle about JP was that they condone their love for legilising gambling to minors, they will say technically its not but it is in reality what happens, timmy wants his coins, he needs his fix developed at a real young age and grows up with a nasty itch to scratch!

I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for their nasty intentions to monetize at all costs, it should be gambling like any game of chance. Why do they not just sell coins or players, I started like anyone else, loved the game, have done since the first fifa even (i wont deny I was pro evo for most part)....they must make so much money from packs/points that they wont consider to sell players/coins even when the game was totally on fire by glitchers last year! I bet even at the worst with total and utter deflation it was still a better prospect to use the gambling model.

As for the name, were thinking of reverting back to fifaninja, and keeping evo seperate for other games, might be nice to do that!

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess that means you have given up hope of finding someone to finish your pack site off then....
I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth! :biggrin:
Is that the best you can do? Dragging mothers into it :roflmao:

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
My personal recommendation would be TheFUTShop as they are quick, cheap and reliable, never had a bad service with them!

Top Bottom
Login
Register