• Thread starter patriotaki
  • Start date
  • Views 1,108
patriotaki

patriotaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buying a device simply because of the design would be a stupid choice to make.
i agree with you, but its not for me its for my mum, and all she cares about is the outside of the phone, she doesnt know what RAM,or CPU is :tongue:

patriotaki

patriotaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Preorders on OUKITEL C3 is starting delivery this week on Tuesday.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah honestly what in gods name is this who died

Yeah, OP is obsessed with this phone. I thought it was pretty cool until I read more into it and it's complete ****. It's specs are terrible and my phone now even with a broken screen and all is 100x what this is.

I haven't watched that video, nor do I plan based on y'alls reactions.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, OP is obsessed with this phone. I thought it was pretty cool until I read more into it and it's complete ****. It's specs are terrible and my phone now even with a broken screen and all is 100x what this is.

I haven't watched that video, nor do I plan based on y'alls reactions.
maybe it is the price point that is tickling his pickle. To the untrained eye these specs look great for sub $50, but once you pop the hood it looks like a car bomb. He said 8gb RAM and 32gb expandable storage which is will catch anyone's gaze. Also this phone does not have 8 gigs of ram so pls edit Op.

Last edited:
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe it is the price point that is tickling his pickle. To the untrained eye these specs look great for sub $50, but once you pop the hood it looks like a car bomb. He said 8gb RAM and 32gb expandable storage which is will catch anyone's gaze. However, this phone does not have 8 gigs of ram.
Phones that are extremely cheap and say that they have 32GB of storage basically use eMMC storage or just have like 2GB of storage and if you exceed it then it starts to overwrite your old files, but says you have 32GB. I don't bother with Chinese phones as support for them is crap and they are full of bloatware.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Phones that are extremely cheap and say that they have 32GB of storage basically use eMMC storage or just have like 2GB of storage and if you exceed it then it starts to overwrite your old files, but says you have 32GB. I don't bother with Chinese phones as support for them is crap and they are full of bloatware.
That is possible however 32 gigs isn't expensive for mobile memory so it is a possibility. I would like to run a memory test on this phone though just to see how much of it is actually viable but 9/10 it is true if the phone has a semi common brand name

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
That is possible however 32 gigs isn't expensive for mobile memory so it is a possibility. I would like to run a memory test on this phone though just to see how much of it is actually viable but 9/10 it is true if the phone has a semi common brand name
Think about it from a business point of view, even if it costs $14 (Samsung says 32GB for them is $14.50) the rest of the parts would total up to near $50 and then comes the shipping costs, production costs and then labour costs. They cheap out on the parts and build quality.

patriotaki

patriotaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh god..you are right lol
what other options do i have in the same price point

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, the OUKITEL seems like the best device for its price point to be quite honest. The modding community for this phone appears to be nonexistent however. I would recommend buying this device if possible, and if you want to root it we can work it out using teamspeak or some program.

We could find you a $50 smartphone with a bit more of an active modding scene if you want, but it's specs won't be as good as this phone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register