[Challange Lobbies] How to host challange lobbies with Legit Xbox 360 and a RGH Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by Tigas001, May 21, 2012 with 6 replies and 2,859 views.

1. Tigas001

Tigas001 Enthusiast

I once saw in TTG a tut to host a challenge lobby with a Legit Xbox 360 if you have a RGH or a Jtag. I know that you need to infect the Legit Xbox 360 to get the mods, but I don't understand how. Can anyone help me plz, because the thread disappeared and I can't find any help. Also I find that the people on this community are more helpful.
  2. MAF Headshotter

MAF Headshotter Getting There

It was most likely a scam and the thread was deleted
  3. Outspin

Outspin The Boss Man

There was a topic posted earlier like this, this possibly could be a scam, but on another hand it can be true.
  4. ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz Contributor

As of right now challenge lobbies aren't released to the public.
  5. Tigas001

Tigas001 Enthusiast

I have both Xbox 360's. I have a Legit Jasper and a RGH Slim. If i infect my legit xbox 360 over system link can i use the mods online?
  6. KraZz3D xD

KraZz3D xD The One and Only

you wouldnt be able to do challenge lobbies online for mw2, but you can do XP lobbies, you can do any lobbies for black ops or mw3, cod4 i think you can still do challenge lobbies,
    what you do is sytem link, start a game on your rgh console and join on your retail and infect your retail account then back out and host private match games or if you get host in cod4 your mods will still work but only if your host
  7. Tigas001

Tigas001 Enthusiast

Thanks!!!!!!!