What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Casp's MW3 XP Lobby (60,000 XP, Gold Guns, and In-Lobby Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Open.

O

OnlineSavage007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings, 7s
Casp is currently hosting an MW3 XP lobby, with lots of fun infections and fun guns, like Default Weapon, walking AC-130, and others! Super jump also included. Unlimited ammo if you can follow the rules. Map requests are permitted.
To join: Start a private chat with StockierTube763 and wait to join session. I will no longer send out invites.

Rules:
  • Do not tell me when to start my own lobby.
  • No loud music, no yelling, and don't press the mic right up to your mouth when you talk.
  • Do not spam anything. If you're caught spamming, say, a 105mm AC-130 and you lag everyone's FPS, you will be kicked.
  • Do not use anything found on the ****list.
  • Failure to abide by these rules will result in a very swift and very permanent ban from the lobby.
  • Please refrain from having guests in the lobby.
  • Boosting will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post "Legit" if you have not yet been in the lobby. Posting legit/claiming you'll donate to get faster access to the lobby will not work. I send all invites when I can.
  • Don't send me friend requests. They will never be accepted and will always get you blocked. Good luck sending private chats then.
  • A lot of you are pretending to be girls in an attempt to get in faster. That's weird. Seriously. And it doesn't even work, so don't be creepy.
  • Do not leave until the host migration occurs. Your XP will not stick if you do not wait for me to leave.
  • If you have double XP enabled, the game will kick you upon getting a kill or committing suicide from earning too much simultaneous XP. I do not kick for no reason.
  • Do not ever, under any circumstance, message me asking for a recovery. You will be ignored.
  • If you want to have a walking AC-130, default weapon, or some other special weapon, just post requesting that weapon and your gamertag.
****list:
  • Noob Tubes
  • Rocket Launchers (including Javelin)
  • Barrett/RSASS
  • Frags/Semtex
I will try to host this lobby when I have time to do so. Please do not spam me asking to open up the lobby - when I can, I will.
I always have notifications off and I almost never, ever respond to messages over Xbox. My inbox is extremely cluttered and I'm not going to sift through individual messages, most of which are just "invite plz?" If you need to contact me, start a conversation with me on here. I will not see your message otherwise.

This is a fun lobby. Don't be a savage about it.
On a side note that you all will inevitably ignore, donations always help. Keeping my RGH online costs money, and it's always a plus when I actually have that money. So, if you feel generous, donating to me will help in keeping this lobby running.

Still hosting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register