1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Can't Open Horizon, Help Please

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by 2-Stroke, Mar 19, 2011 with 7 replies and 2,228 views.

1. 2-Stroke

2-Stroke Enthusiast

I'm the Administrator of my Laptop.
    But whenever I try to open Horizon I just get;

'Windows cannot open the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item'

It's really **** annoying.
    anyone know how I can actually open this thing?

Thanks.
  2. iDaze

iDaze Member

Do you right click and run as admin?
  3. Dramskizz

Dramskizz Steam <3

You can try right clicking it and seeing if it says open as administrator or something like that.
  4. Valiant

Valiant Banned

Why don't you go onto xboxmb then Horizon support?
  5. 2-Stroke

2-Stroke Enthusiast

Yeah I do but It still doesn't open :/
  6. iDaze

iDaze Member

Idk its just horizon, its a horrible program. What are you trying to mod?
  7. 2-Stroke

2-Stroke Enthusiast

Nothing in particular, just getting bored of Modio so decided to see what Horizon has to offer.
    But seeing as you say it's horrible I don't think I'll bother haha
  8. jon stafford

jon stafford Newbie

ive got the same problem cant open it on laptop but i can open it on my cousins computer it is bull y i don't know but try xpgamesaves. com and its got a program called 360 revolutions on it and xbox360tools.com thats all ive tryed but horizon is the best 1 you can do a black ops aimbot with a usb online multiplayer and not solo or private match none of that bo**ock*s legit everything its what all the americans use so i suggest getting rid ov laptop and going for pc hope it helps