What's new

Question Cant download apps using apptrackr?

I

iFrawg

Reaction score
Sin$
I've installed install0us on my iPod and whenever I open it up and go on apptrackr, appulous, I download the app but then it says its an invalid file. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
o H4YD3N o said:
I've installed install0us on my iPod and whenever I open it up and go on apptrackr, appulous, I download the app but then it says its an invalid file. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Does it say that before or after you download it?

If it is saying it before, you might need to change the permissions of your download folder to 0777.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the file extension? it must be .ipa. it cannot be .zip .rar .deb or any other kind of compression

I

iFrawg

Reaction score
Sin$
@ Walkthrough, I'm using Install0us but I'm using the website apptrackr and also I think it's because its a .IPA.ZIP file, if it is how do I download them because all of them are like it.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
o H4YD3N o said:
@ Walkthrough, I'm using Install0us but I'm using the website apptrackr and also I think it's because its a .IPA.ZIP file, if it is how do I download them because all of them are like it.

download from appscene links only.

I

iFrawg

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, So I have just changed from install0us to Appcake and now, whenever I download something, It installs perfectly but I have no Idea where it goes, any help?

Top Bottom
Login
Register