• Thread starter MSX
  • Start date
  • Views 4,492
MSX

MSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a jailbroken CECHA01 running Rebug 4.46(CEX). I'm spoofed to 4.55 and when I have internet settings enabled, I can sign into my PSN no problem. I can see my friends online. However, I get error code 80010009 when I try to access the PlayStation store. I tried PSN Patch, pressing X to disable syscalls and such, but that doesn't work. The I tried SEN Enabler and and selected OFW Mode and I still get the same error. Also, if I try to do a connection test, I get signed out of PSN and the test fails when trying to connect to PSN. Can Rebug not connect to the store? I also have no clue if I would be able to connect for online multiplayer with this happening. Currently have no games to test that.

EDIT: I recently came across this whilst googling. It appears to be a patched PS Store pkg. I have tried it and can confirm I have access to the Store.

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a jailbroken CECHA01 running Rebug 4.46(CEX). I'm spoofed to 4.55 and when I have internet settings enabled, I can sign into my PSN no problem. I can see my friends online. However, I get error code 80010009 when I try to access the PlayStation store. I tried PSN Patch, pressing X to disable syscalls and such, but that doesn't work. The I tried SEN Enabler and and selected OFW Mode and I still get the same error. Also, if I try to do a connection test, I get signed out of PSN and the test fails when trying to connect to PSN. Can Rebug not connect to the store? I also have no clue if I would be able to connect for online multiplayer with this happening. Currently have no games to test that.

You said you have your internet settings enabled, do you have your network settings enabled as well? If not then enable them and try to connect to the store again, you should be able to to access the PSN Store on Rebug so it has to be something with your settings.

MSX

MSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You said you have your internet settings enabled, do you have your network settings enabled as well? If not then enable them and try to connect to the store again, you should be able to to access the PSN Store on Rebug so it has to be something with your settings.
Under the Network Settings, the only settings that could be enabled or disabled is the Internet Connection. The other options are the connection test, connection settings, and status list. Unless you are referring a different network settings or something that would show up during the custom setup for the internet connection? (I've been using "easy" and having everything automatic while testing.)

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Under the Network Settings, the only settings that could be enabled or disabled is the Internet Connection. The other options are the connection test, connection settings, and status list. Unless you are referring a different network settings or something that would show up during the custom setup for the internet connection? (I've been using "easy" and having everything automatic while testing.)

There should be network setting option to turn off your connection to the PSN but you can still be connected to the Internet, that setting needs to be enabled before you can connect to the PSN and access the PSN store.

MSX

MSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There should be network setting option to turn off your connection to the PSN but you can still be connected to the Internet, that setting needs to be enabled before you can connect to the PSN and access the PSN store.
Are you referring to SEN Enabler? If so, it says the connection is enabled. If you're referring to the network settings under the PS3 settings, I don't see it.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you referring to SEN Enabler? If so, it says the connection is enabled. If you're referring to the network settings under the PS3 settings, I don't see it.

No not the SEN enabler. Back out of Network Settings do you see a media server option? I wish I had my console in front of me to give you the exact name, anyways it's in the same section where you can disable/enable your internet connection. I swear I'm not crazy, Keysnsamples or Wolf Wolf please help me here, what is the name of the setting that disable the the PSN but you are still connected to the internet?

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
No not the SEN enabler. Back out of Network Settings do you see a media server option? I wish I had my console in front of me to give you the exact name, anyways it's in the same section where you can disable/enable your internet connection. I swear I'm not crazy, Keysnsamples or Wolf Wolf please help me here, what is the name of the setting that disable the the PSN but you are still connected to the internet?
Media Servers?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Odd, I don't have that option. Is there some way to make it appear? I could have sworn it was supposed to be there by default.

Yes it is supposed to be there by default. Not sure if there is a way to make it appear though.

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe you can go on PS Store with REBUG, i've never managed to be able to do it. But i've never really looked into it tbh.

MSX

MSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The main reason I wanted access is because I built up a backlog of PS3 games from my PS+ I have on the PS4, and I wanted to download them. However, I can go to Account Mangement > Download list and download them fine. I don't get it, but it works! Thanks for your help Reaper Reaper . If I need to shop PSN games, I'll just do it off a PC. It seems Rebug (4.46 at least) is temporal, but maybe one day someone can fix that.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
The main reason I wanted access is because I built up a backlog of PS3 games from my PS+ I have on the PS4, and I wanted to download them. However, I can go to Account Mangement > Download list and download them fine. I don't get it, but it works! Thanks for your help Reaper Reaper . If I need to shop PSN games, I'll just do it off a PC. It seems Rebug (4.46 at least) is temporal, but maybe one day someone can fix that.

You can always downgrade to 3.55 and install Rogero 4.55 and not have any issues accessing the PS store :wink:

MSX

MSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bit of bump, but I seem to have found a solution. I came across this and it appears to be a patched Store pkg for 4.xx CFWs. I can confirm this works for Rebug 4.46. If anyone else is having trouble connecting to the Store, try this. Credit goes to whoever LM is. :smile:

Reaper Reaper Wolf Wolf NotJordon NotJordon

capture1_zpsc8fd4465.jpg
capture2_zpse6395b86.jpg
capture3_zpse3a096d6.jpg

Last edited:
NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bit of bump, but I seem to have found a solution. I came across this and it appears to be a patched Store pkg for 4.xx CFWs. I can confirm this works for Rebug 4.46. If anyone else is having trouble connecting to the Store, try this. Credit goes to whoever LM is. :smile:

Reaper Reaper Wolf Wolf NotJordon NotJordon

capture1_zpsc8fd4465.jpg
capture2_zpse6395b86.jpg
capture3_zpse3a096d6.jpg
Can't imagine it being too safe but thanks bae, I can now use those map packs i downloaded 7 years ago. :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register