What's new

Solved CANDY NOT STICKING WHEN CROSSAVING

lgxods

lgxods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when i mod my candy into the game on ps3 and when i cross save it i can't see any on the ps4

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Some items don't survive the cross save transfer.

Upvote 0
O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when i mod my candy into the game on ps3 and when i cross save it i can't see any on the ps4
Make sure you are Adding 9999 Quantity to each candy, because if you don't set a quantity for each one u have, they will simply be used as soon as you load up the save, and there for you wont see it on your save when u load it up after cross-saving it to the PS4, same thing happened's on the Xbox.

Upvote 0
lgxods

lgxods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did it for everything but it doesnt work still i said the quantity to 9999 and when i do it it doesnt work do i need to have the dlc for this to work or what? cause the backpack and all of that doesnt work either

Upvote 0
O

o cosmic o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did it for everything but it doesnt work still i said the quantity to 9999 and when i do it it doesnt work do i need to have the dlc for this to work or what? cause the backpack and all of that doesnt work either
You don't need the DLC for them to show up, but you do need the DLC for them to be usable in-game

Upvote 0
lgxods

lgxods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it out it was cause i was using a modded save and i couldnt add the candy i made a new save and now i got it

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register