What's new

Solved Can someone who knows script really well make me a police mod?

• Thread starter DeltaSS
  • Start date
  • Views 439
D

DeltaSS

Reaction score
Sin$
I like to play as a police officer in GTA Online and had a cool menu that allowed me to call a Valkrie and SWAT and also a tank.. I was wondering if some one could make me a updated version of a similar mod. I want to be able to put working police lights into regular cars... Change into different police outfits (without changing whole model), have custom police skin squad cars for SWAT (0n regular squad car) Saveable cars. Arresting Capabilities. The spotlight mod is pretty cool and would be a desirable feature... Road blocks, spike strips<fully functioning! Active police scanner, Radar Gun? Police Submersible? Abitlity to access Police Station (Save cars in police Garage?) Backup, Police guns(SWAT Sniper?) Ability to store guns and ammo in cars? Anyone?

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
I like to play as a police officer in GTA Online and had a cool menu that allowed me to call a Valkrie and SWAT and also a tank.. I was wondering if some one could make me a updated version of a similar mod. I want to be able to put working police lights into regular cars... Change into different police outfits (without changing whole model), have custom police skin squad cars for SWAT (0n regular squad car) Saveable cars. Arresting Capabilities. The spotlight mod is pretty cool and would be a desirable feature... Road blocks, spike strips<fully functioning! Active police scanner, Radar Gun? Police Submersible? Abitlity to access Police Station (Save cars in police Garage?) Backup, Police guns(SWAT Sniper?) Ability to store guns and ammo in cars? Anyone?
Ok well let's start off where no one really codes for GTA IV anymore. Second, no one will just walk up and create all this for you. Reason being is because some of the things you are asking for can not be done. Some of these requests you can do but not all on one menu. I remember seeing a mod where you can add police lights on any car, but it attaches the motorcycle to it. I created valkyrie rockets before it doesn't work out too well. If you want this done, learn C coding. There's tons of youtube videos you can watch on C. There was also a post on how to create your first script; just follow the tutorial and go on from there. Sorry but we're not maids.....

Upvote 0
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well let's start off where no one really codes for GTA IV anymore. Second, no one will just walk up and create all this for you. Reason being is because some of the things you are asking for can not be done. Some of these requests you can do but not all on one menu. I remember seeing a mod where you can add police lights on any car, but it attaches the motorcycle to it. I created valkyrie rockets before it doesn't work out too well. If you want this done, learn C coding. There's tons of youtube videos you can watch on C. There was also a post on how to create your first script; just follow the tutorial and go on from there. Sorry but we're not maids.....
He's talking about GTA 5 Online

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register