1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Can someone tell me how to mod ps3 games?

Discussion in 'Playstation 3 Support' started by indes7ruc7ible, Feb 21, 2011 with 6 replies and 19,625 views.

1. indes7ruc7ible

indes7ruc7ible Se7en Maniac

Can somebody show me how to mod ps3 game content like character mods or the stuff like that similar to what the people do on Jtags with iso modding?

I don't know if it's possible but if it is could you tell me how or link me to a proper tutorial and a site where I can download the mods?

Also could you tell me which games it would be possible to mod?

Thanks in advance. :)
  2. Jordantreko

Jordantreko Enthusiast

Its not that easy.Trust me.You are better off just taking them from someone else.Or have a very very detailed tut.
  3. indes7ruc7ible

indes7ruc7ible Se7en Maniac

Uhh can you link me to a site where I can haz ps3 mods then? and one that show me how to insert them?
  4. Jordantreko

Jordantreko Enthusiast

I would jsut try xbox360 iso

or try the ps3 mod s
    mod section here
  5. yoguesswhoz

yoguesswhoz Newbie

its not hard you need a usb drive to do it
  6. Latios

Latios Legendary Pokemon

First of all, you need a CFW or a JailBroken 3.41 PS3.
    (if you are on 3.55 firmware get GeoHost's 3.55 CFW. If you are on 3.56 firmware, buy a new PS3.)

Second, after installing the CFW you need to install Blackb0x, PS3 FTP Server, and another program I dont remember at the moment.

Next, edit your game's files via FTP wuth your computer.

Play your game.
  7. Riku

Riku Getting There

If you want PS3 mods the best place I can tell you is to go to psx-scene.com, its a ps3 website and they have their own section for modding games, One tip is to make an account so you can use the search function