• Thread starter Sausage Rolls
  • Start date
  • Views 10,312
Sausage Rolls

Sausage Rolls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read up that you can have any size HDD but an xbox 360 will only accept 19GB of it. Is this actually the case or because my XBOX is an RGH will it allow me to utilize the full 1TB?

Thanks

K

Kruxy99

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes RGH/JTAGs can read up to 1.5tb I think k just plug it on your RGH and format from the settings. :smile:
So I have a 1tb hdd too so on the rgh do you configure it? Or do you just not configure it. I formatted it to fat32 and configured it to my retail xbox and got 32gb

Enriched_Customs

Enriched_Customs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would get a WD. A problem you're probably going to run into is getting the wrong kind, which is a FAT32 format on a hard drive. There are tons of tutorials on how to change it form FAT32 to NTFS though, so its not a big deal.

RGHs/Jtags can read lot more than 1TB on a hard drive lol.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a 1tb hdd too so on the rgh do you configure it? Or do you just not configure it. I formatted it to fat32 and configured it to my retail xbox and got 32gb
You can't use a external hard drive if you want the full HDD you need a internal HDD, For a JTAG or RGH you don't need to do anything just install it and got to settings, memory and format it JTAGs/RGHs read up to 2TB HDDs.

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't use a external hard drive if you want the full HDD you need a internal HDD, For a JTAG or RGH you don't need to do anything just install it and got to settings, memory and format it JTAGs/RGHs read up to 2TB HDDs.
they have to be NTFS tho right?

Xplic1tt

Xplic1tt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WD is the best choice because they are #1 in hard drive manufacturing. Doesn't matter whats in a stock 360, it's going in a rgh console.

Pick a drive, jam it in, format it from the RGH console. 2TB is a hard limit that can't be exceeded. Anything over that and you'll be wasting money, and will only see around 2TB anyways.

Have fun.

Top Bottom
Login
Register