1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Can i Unban myself from H3 matchmaking?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Seer, Apr 8, 2010 with 10 replies and 1,644 views.

1. Perfected

Perfected Enthusiast

I was banned from halo 3 matchmaking this Sunday. I was boosting in Grifball and out of 3 people I was the only one banned. (Go figure) So now i am wondering, is it possible to unban myself from matchmaking?

I don't think it is possible because it's my console that is banned not the account. I could go on my friends xbox and play just fine. Thats just a fact that i know.
  2. RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Newbie

same thing happened to me:( you cant unban it. you just gotta buy a new console.
  3. Gaara

Gaara Member

You may be able to prevent this, using Console Protector.

Your console ID and Profile ID all are nulled out to 0... so if someone reports you, or they make an investigation on your profile, it does no good.
  4. Data

Data Member

Nothing you can do just get a new console and start fresh is pretty much your only option.
  5. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

That will not avoid a bungie ban.
  6. Perfected

Perfected Enthusiast

It was only for 2 weeks so don't worry. and about this Console Protector, how well does it work?
  7. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Lol you didn't even get mm banned, you got EXP banned.
  8. SnowPlowMan

SnowPlowMan Getting There

yea only way is it wait it out,

how many games did u boost? how much exp u get ?
  9. Perfected

Perfected Enthusiast

John i was mm banned. So dont just think before you knoe
  10. Gaara

Gaara Member

Are you sure? They also get reported with a Profile ID, and they make an investigation. But, I may be wrong.

Thank you for the feedback though. :)
  11. Thilo

Thilo Newbie

It does nothing whatsoever.
    1 person likes this.