1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

PS3 Can Anyone Hit Me Up With a Challenge Lobby/10th/9th Prestige On MW2[PS3]

Discussion in 'MW2 Modded Lobbies' started by KieranW26, Aug 13, 2012 with 0 replies and 617 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KieranW26

KieranW26 Newbie

Hello all who are reading this, This post is about getting me into a CL/10th/9th prestige lobby and i would like to know if any of you could do it for me

PSN: iTempo _OG (Sorry when adding make sure their is no gap in name, just because it was making this face o_O )

Just to let you all know that for doing this i will not be giving money/account details out, very sorry but im sure some legend out there will do one, thanks
    If im not on please wait till i am, im on regularly so hopefully I wont keep you guys waiting, Thanks!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.