What's new

Discussion can anyone confirm the Skewering Hail exists in this game?

• Thread starter cyberoptics
  • Start date
  • Views 1,750
C

cyberoptics

Reaction score
Sin$
im 0/70'something on this thing and ive yet to see a blade much less a cryo version of the weapon

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
im 0/70'something on this thing and ive yet to see a blade much less a cryo version of the weapon
Here's a Luneshine Cryo Skewering Hail:
BLOZ(igAAAAByyQDESoA7BGM0xgASAiQAZAHQESAJQB6ADPAMAFkF9ADk)

So yes, it's possible.

C

cyberoptics

Reaction score
Sin$
Jeez now if i could only find someone to drop me that 
Sorry for the double post but is there any specific section for request? Most of the posts ive seen are very strict about posting in the right spot and keeping the sections nice and organized. Not trying tobreak any rules, just not sure the best place to navigate to for a request of the gun listed above

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Jeez now if i could only find someone to drop me that 
Sorry for the double post but is there any specific section for request? Most of the posts ive seen are very strict about posting in the right spot and keeping the sections nice and organized. Not trying tobreak any rules, just not sure the best place to navigate to for a request of the gun listed above
What system are you on?

C

cyberoptics

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been loading this save for the past hour and cannot find the skewering hail. Unless its hidden somewhere in the game. Its not in athenas inventory, only ferocious hails as usual :/

I deleted my entire save list and loaded the save in freshly, not copied over another save. Pretty much done all i can do to make sure im not missing something...

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been loading this save for the past hour and cannot find the skewering hail. Unless its hidden somewhere in the game. Its not in athenas inventory, only ferocious hails as usual :/

I deleted my entire save list and loaded the save in freshly, not copied over another save. Pretty much done all i can do to make sure im not missing something...
Are you sure? Here is your save open in Gibbed:
a15af33755b471d98e2a1cc03c04b594.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register